Recent content by Bulldogs2010

1. B

Strength and Conditioning

If anyone needs help with strength and conditioning programs please reach out. Or even if you need a program for your kid let me know! I will gladly be able to help your team or your kid reach their potential!
  2. B

mobility issues are prevalent with freshman coming into college athletics. Hamstring strength and low back strength are other areas of weaknesses I have noticed with my freshman. Basically all of the posterior chain is weak (ie. back, glutes, hamstrings). We all know kids in high school want to...
  3. B

those school districts are a mess. Everyone needs to be on the same page when it comes to certain things in the athletic department. There’s a lot of positives when it comes to lifting during the season. Stronger, mobility will usually get better (that is if you take the time to do it) and the...
  4. B

Having been in strength and conditioning in the high school, college (MAC school) and professional level, I have noticed a few areas that could potentially be improved upon. Improving upon these areas would not only help your team now but also your athlete in their athletic career. Everyone...
  5. B

Looking to gather some information on the topic of strength and conditioning at the high school level. Does your school have a strength coach? Are they certified or is it just a coach running the weight room? If you school doesn’t have a strength coach what does your kid do for training? Does...
  6. B

Openings This Off Season

Anyone know of any head coaching job openings this off season? I know we’re a couple months out from the end of the season, but I am looking to see if there’s going to be any openings in the Akron/northeast Ohio area coming up.
  7. B

Football Performance

Ladies and Gentlemen, If you are interested in Strength and Conditioning programs for yourself, son or daughter I am here to offer various options. I am offering programs for those who have access to equipment and for those who do not have access to equipment. Whatever your situation is I am...
  8. B

Strength and Conditioning Program

Ladies and Gentleman, I am putting feelers out currently for strength and conditioning programs for sale. Currently working in the professional setting I have 5 years of experience between the collegiate and professional setting. This is a great time to start a strength and conditioning...
  9. B

Ladies and Gentleman, I am putting feelers out currently for strength and conditioning programs for sale. Currently working in the professional setting I have 5 years of experience between the collegiate and professional setting. This is a great time to start a strength and conditioning...
  10. B

11. B

Strength and Conditioning Programs

12. B

13. B

14. B

2nd Annual Bulldog Brwal

Green High School is hosting the 2nd Annual Bulldog Brwal Invitation. This is an individual pool tournament. 2 point tournament. January 21, 2017. Please contact Chris Kriebel if interested. Kriebelchristopher@greenlocalschools.org Or contact Brendan Fitzgerald B.fitzgerald1@yahoo.com
  15. B

2nd Annual Bulldog Brawl

Green High School is hosting the 2nd Annual Bulldog Brwal Invitation. This is an individual pool tournament. 2 point tournament. January 21, 2017. Please contact Chris Kriebel if interested. Kriebelchristopher@greenlocalschools.org Or contact Brendan Fitzgerald B.fitzgerald1@yahoo.com