Recent content by Bulldogs2010

1. B

Strength and Conditioning Program

Ladies and Gentleman, I am putting feelers out currently for strength and conditioning programs for sale. Currently working in the professional setting I have 5 years of experience between the collegiate and professional setting. This is a great time to start a strength and conditioning...
  2. B

Ladies and Gentleman, I am putting feelers out currently for strength and conditioning programs for sale. Currently working in the professional setting I have 5 years of experience between the collegiate and professional setting. This is a great time to start a strength and conditioning...
  3. B

4. B

Strength and Conditioning Programs

5. B

6. B

7. B

2nd Annual Bulldog Brwal

Green High School is hosting the 2nd Annual Bulldog Brwal Invitation. This is an individual pool tournament. 2 point tournament. January 21, 2017. Please contact Chris Kriebel if interested. Kriebelchristopher@greenlocalschools.org Or contact Brendan Fitzgerald B.fitzgerald1@yahoo.com
  8. B

2nd Annual Bulldog Brawl

Green High School is hosting the 2nd Annual Bulldog Brwal Invitation. This is an individual pool tournament. 2 point tournament. January 21, 2017. Please contact Chris Kriebel if interested. Kriebelchristopher@greenlocalschools.org Or contact Brendan Fitzgerald B.fitzgerald1@yahoo.com
  9. B

Looking for 1 more team on 1/23/16

We are currently still looking for 1-2 teams for our tournament. If interested please contact Chris Kriebel as soon as possible. Thank You. Green High School is hosting the Inaugural Bulldog Invitational and is looking for teams. This will be a Round Robin Pool Tournament. Finals will be...
  10. B

Bulldog Invitational - Still Looking For Teams

We are currently still looking for teams for our tournament. If interested please contact Chris Kriebel as soon as possible. Thank You. Green High School is hosting the Inaugural Bulldog Invitational and is looking for teams. This will be a Round Robin Pool Tournament. Finals will be wrestled...
  11. B

Bulldog Invitational - Still Looking For Teams

We are currently still looking for teams for our tournament. If interested please contact Chris Kriebel as soon as possible. Thank You. Green High School is hosting the Inaugural Bulldog Invitational and is looking for teams. This will be a Round Robin Pool Tournament. Finals will be wrestled...
  12. B

Bulldog Invitational

Green High School is hosting the Inaugural Bulldogs Invitational and is looking for teams. This will be a Round Robin Pool Tournament. Finals will be wrestled on three mats. Top 6 will place. Champions will receive belt buckles, medals for places 2-6. Coaches of the winning team will also...
  13. B

Bulldog Invitational

Green High School is hosting the Inaugural Bulldogs Invitational and is looking for teams. This will be a Round Robin Pool Tournament. Finals will be wrestled on three mats. Top 6 will place. Champions will receive belt buckles, medals for places 2-6. Coaches of the winning team will also...
  14. B

How would St. Eds fair?

So I was looking at the National Prep Tournament results wondering how St. Eds would do if they ever decided to compete there instead of in the Ohio State tournament. Blair won this years tourney with 354.5 points and Wyoming Seminary took second with 252.5 points. At the Ironman this past year...
  15. B

Notre Dame College

They are currently in first place in the NCWA National Tournament. Yes this is the Club Team National Tournament but lets give all the wrestlers some respect, as they also have to qualify to get into the tournament. Even though its Club its still great for these guys to get matches and stay...