1. B

Elder Baseball 2020

Sandhas is playing football at Thomas Moore
  2. B

Elder Football 2019

Congratulations to Drew Beckenhaupt for committing to Toledo
  3. B

Elder Enrollment Strategy

Between X / Elder taking a few and 3 or so to bacon and 1 going to Moeller for bball.
  4. B

With all the rumors on some of the traditional kids not going to Lasalle from the feeders, we will have to wait and see on their numbers. seems high to me
  5. B

I don't and it wont be public until the new school year starts.
  6. B

Just sharing the numbers that was published and agree quantity doesn't extend to an overall strategy.
  7. B

The freshman counts for the current school year at the beginning of the school year for Lasalle was 126, Elder 185 and Moeller 207 if that gives you some perspective.
  8. B

Peyton Ramsey has entered The Transfer Portal

That's the most ridiculous thing that you can post. Who gives a crap where players go and who elder faces.
  9. B

Enrollment Numbers 2020 - 2021

He and the kid from Dryridge are going to Moeller for certain.
  10. B

I think alot has to do with what financial aid they can get or offered through the services 3rd party type offers but really don’t know. The early registration period as an example with seton last year they were limited to offer families outside of the period money or scholarships.
  11. B

They are at 186-190 as of Friday.
  12. B

I think this is the last larger class for Visi or it might be next years class.
  13. B

Three Rivers - Taylor High School

Saw this today. https://www.fox19.com/2020/01/17/edchoice-top-public-schools-labeled-underperforming-private-schools-reap-rewards/
  14. B

Elder Football 2020

Talk about an exciting weekend for Elder High School and the national representation we had by former players. 6 in total who over a four day period either participated in the games or made a significant contribution to their teams performance. Micheal Bittner - Tennessee Football - He's...
  15. B

Donohoe Center Renovations Under Way

Library for my years