Bud's latest activity

• B
    Bud reacted to MassillonTigers3's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    Since apparently some people are dense….the 100 is the only track event that is really relevant when it comes to football. I don’t...
  • B
    Bud reacted to Worm02's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    With the reputation that I've built in Warren over the years, I've "been in trouble" for the things that I say/post. The negative I...
  • B
    Bud reacted to WR86's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    Some of you guys want things done like they were for the previous 53 years. I’ll trust what the guy that got us the ring is doing over...
  • B
    Bud reacted to MassillonK1D330's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    💯.. you telling nothing but facts bro it's the old timers that don't understand football is changing for the better it's not like it was...
  • B
    Bud reacted to MassillonK1D330's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    Like I said it before honestly what do we gain playing local teams? Absolutely nothing why not play a National schedule and get the kids...
  • B
    Bud reacted to petepastromi's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    The week 1 games are tricky because all these states have different starting times. I know a lot of people disagree with me but I wish...
  • B
    Bud reacted to TigerPaw's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    Massillon does not want to risk Glenville? Is that what he said? I admire the bravado but LMAO.
  • B
    Bud reacted to Worm02's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    Every program doesn't have the luxury of being in the same conference as the likes of John Adams, Collinwood, John Hay, Rhodes, etc. If...
  • B
    Bud replied to the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers.
    This is so interesting to me. I'm reading that Ohio teams aren't afraid of us and we're not a national team. Last year was the first...
  • B
    Bud reacted to MassillonTigers3's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    It would be nice moving forward to get Iggy and one of the Cincy teams signed to a multi year deal
  • B
    This is the tax you have to pay when when most of Ohio fears you. Personally, I'd love it though.
  • B
    Bud reacted to jw460's post in the thread 2024 Massillon Tigers with Like Like.
    6 out of ten games are out of state teams Many in the top of their state or have national rank And we aren’t a national team Yep...
  • B
    Top 10 in the nation says we are I don’t get settling for best in state when we are in the top of the nation To each their own
  • B
    Oh also glad the tigers are 3rd in the nation in public high school football teams Only behind duncanville and desoto
  • B
    I didn’t think the st Ed’s turn out was bad myself 🤷‍♂️ But I’m glad the tigers are 10th in the nation for maxpreps And 9th for HSFA...