Recent content by Buck1977

1. B

2024 NWOAL

Perfect move for Delta. Vicars jumps to a new job ever three years. He will be gone in a couple and they can still not understand why they are never able to build a program.
  2. B

2024 NWOAL

Every assistant coach at LC played for Lingruen or coached under Lingruen. Many did both. There is not a single job in the NLL that is more desirable than being on the LC staff if you are an LC guy.
  3. B

2024 NWOAL

Matt Bryan is never leaving LC. He has no desire to be a head coach. Secondly, he's been teaching at LC for 20+ years and lives in the community.
  4. B

Coverage of High School Sports

I do agree with the idea that love in person attendence has dropped but it's no only tied to games being streamed on the Internet. A big problem is tied to participation. Especially with football, a lot of schools that used to field teams of 50-60 players now field teams of 35 players. In...
  5. B

2024 NWOAL

I believe, Trent teaches and is the Varsity Head Baseball coach at Wauseon. To go be the Head Football coach at Delta would mean giving up a lot of what he has already established at Wauseon.
  6. B

Coverage of High School Sports

The biggest factor in this issue comes the the reality that most newspapers, radio stations and television stations are not locally owned anymore. For instance look at newspapers like the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Toledo Blade, Columbus Dispatch , etc are all owned by our of state publishers...
  7. B

2024 NWOAL

Yes, that evergreen number seems low OHSAA website shows Evergreen Boys Baseline Enrollment 2022-2024 is 149. https://www.ohsaa.org/school-resources/school-enrollment
  8. B

2024 NWOAL

Swanton coach was only 65, but close. Don't take a decade away from the man
  9. B

2024 NWOAL

LC will be in D5 for 2024 then D6 for 2025
  10. B

2024 NWOAL

Don't close the window on Miller returning to QB
  11. B

2024 NWOAL

Storm Trooper affect. Next man up. Not rebuilding, only reloading.
  12. B

2024 NWOAL

Liberty Center will be just as good in 2024 as they were in 2022 and 2023. Dressing close to 70 players. They will go 10-0 again in the regular season.
  13. B

NWOAL 23-24 League Title Predictions

TOUCHE That went past me...
  14. B

Who do you predict will have a loss
  15. B

I would expect all the NWOAL teams win. LC probably has the toughest game.