Recent content by Brooksie

1. Brooksie

“Athletic Period” During School Day

The class is called recess. Jeez - how many times are those with a piece of paper in their hand claiming they are smarter than us gonna reinvent the wheel??? It's worked pretty good for 3000 plus years
  2. Brooksie

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

Anyone who expected a different outcome other than this can raise their hands now.....
  3. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Obituary for Steven Stams https://www.beaconjournal.com/obituaries/pwoo0733099
  4. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

I am in favor of a complete housecleaning.
  5. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

I have no current connection to the team. But here is my opinion - nothing more nothing less. I think both parties would be best served by shaking hands like gentlemen and having a clean break from any past coaches. I am not getting into playing the blame game - we all saw how the season...
  6. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

I was wondering if this was just one man's opinion or if it actually had legs.
  7. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

As it should be. The Knights acted like it was a personal attack on them when the rivalry was paused. Even Stevie Wonder could see the games recently were no longer competitive. The issues that led to that were issues that WE needed to fix. We simply did what was in the best interest of OUR...
  8. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

All righty then..
  9. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

I believe the locations for the first 2 games are incorrect. We played the Tygers here last year and Perry in Massillon. I think the sites are reversed for this year.
  10. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

As the way it should be. If a kid is not seeing the field on Friday night - I will channel my inner Ozzie Guillen - "Play better in practice. Make yourself more noticeable to the coaches". The more I hear about the Doran Grant hire after the fact, the more I like it.
  11. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

I know the defense was toast physically and mentally by the time we played VASJ. Bo Jackson impressed the hell out of me. He certainly is a Saturday player talent wise. You're right, William. He will get his. It is unrealistic to think we can bottle up a player of that size, speed, and...
  12. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Stay in your lane, Tigers.
  13. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Competition always brings out the best in you. If he is better, meaning he gives the Irish a better chance to win, then he SHOULD play ahead of Hurley. IIRC, Shane Hamm started all four years at Hoban. So, it has been done before.
  14. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Staying on track.... QB Ryan Hurley now has a full year of game experience under his belt. That alone should benefit him moving forward. Then if you add in HC Grant's emphasis on peak physical fitness and what it takes to get there, plus OC/QB coach Davis's tutelage - I am excited to see the...
  15. Brooksie

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Wonder if they bring back the uniform kits he wore while a player at SVSM?