bootleg's latest activity

• B
    bootleg replied to the thread #PACtion™ 2024.
    My father allowed a fella to live with us when I was a child, he was down on his luck after a rough divorce but kept a job and didn't...
  • B
    bootleg reacted to ripvanwinkle's post in the thread #PACtion™ 2024 with Like Like.
    Should coach in a full Canadian tuxedo
  • B
    Ole Johnny Cade once said "mustangs are tuff" Can Broc Dial capture that in a bottle and sprinkle it on his team? Better get a jean...
  • B
    PACtion™ just cuz now, that is tuff
  • B
    I will be looking up today - had a fella at work tell me about it (he lives just outside doylestown) tells me there is really good pizza...
  • B
    bootleg reacted to Rich Kotite's post in the thread #PACtion™ 2024 with Like Like.
    I already have. Russell Frey wrote a book back in the '50's and you can read it online.
  • B
    Rogue's Hallow is an interesting read if you want to look it up - sounds like we had a little of the ole west right here
  • B
    technically Carrollville doesn't have a bellstore as of yet. HOWEVER - the one road into the thriving metropolis we know as Carl-ton...
  • B
    PACtion™ PACtion™ PACtion™ the spring keeps rolling - summer around the corner - then its time boys!!!!!!
  • B
    correct with the first definition what is the past participle "to smite" as in the biblical sense? it is smitten - for the past...
  • B
    I already knew how to do insulation and drywall hanging. HOWEVER - I am not sure I am doing it right - so thanks for the refresher...
  • B
    i had trips to kmart for school shoppin way back in the day - it was relatable. as a young man - didn't matter where I was going or...
  • B
    I can't stop chuckling bout - say it slow Barberton Kmart....Barberton Kmart lol PACtion™
  • B
    bootleg reacted to Bluestreakoffice's post in the thread #PACtion™ 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Sounds like you were lucky...now we may need to adjust your definition of high quality...say this out loud...Barberton Kmart...say it...
  • B
    I am not a fan of "we do it this way because that is how we always have done it" and yeah 8 schools in a league has been the ideal way...