BlackandGold's latest activity

• BlackandGold
    BlackandGold replied to the thread Brush leaving WRC.
    Orange wouldn’t consistently compete in football either. They would fare better in the Valley division with Harvey. I would have...
  • BlackandGold
    For sure! Across many sports, both boys and girls. I also think a lot of parity with mostly communities that are becoming stagnant or...
  • BlackandGold
    BlackandGold reacted to wickb2233's post in the thread Brush leaving WRC with Like Like.
    This would a fun - competitive conference.
  • BlackandGold
    If they did rotate, I would like to see weeks 4-7 as “division” opponents by geography. Then, weeks 8-9 as “inter division” games they...
  • BlackandGold
    BlackandGold reacted to Bad Blake's post in the thread Brush leaving WRC with Like Like.
    How do you think football scheduling would work? I believe 8 teams is ideal from a Harbin maximization standpoint. I wonder if there’s a...
  • BlackandGold
    I'm wondering if we could see the future WRC expand to 10 teams as originally planned looking something like this: FOOTBALL Aurora (SL...
  • BlackandGold
    BlackandGold reacted to lchsman's post in the thread Brush leaving WRC with Like Like.
    Nothing better then a mentorgrad meltdown. Some things never change.
  • BlackandGold
    I think the WRC can offer Aurora and Solon all of that. Aurora - Kenston, Chardon, and Mayfield rivalries. Solon - Mayfield and...
  • BlackandGold
    Touché with the middle schools. Regarding commuting in the SL, it’s always easier to commute north vs to the other side of Cleveland/or...
  • BlackandGold
    I would argue geography isn’t any worst than the SL or when they were in the CVC. But, you’re spot on with your other comments.
  • BlackandGold
    BlackandGold reacted to bmss17's post in the thread Brush leaving WRC with Like Like.
    Aurora is ideal with the exception of geography. There is a possibility of them wanting to get back with Kenston, but not a sure thing...
  • BlackandGold
    BlackandGold reacted to bmss17's post in the thread Brush leaving WRC with Like Like.
    I agree it doesn’t seem ideal, but I think at this point they’re gonna have to determine if they want a rock solid seven, or a decent...
  • BlackandGold
    I think private schools will be a last resort for the WRC. Let’s see who they extend invites to first before we assume they will be...
  • BlackandGold
    The only thing that makes me seriously not consider Euclid is the description of an ideal school the WRC described in their email. They...
  • BlackandGold
    The more I think about this, Euclid is actually pretty intriguing. Rotsky is no longer at the helm for football, so I expect they’ll...