Recent content by BigWorm

1. B

Springfield Spartans Basketball

I have been a big critic of Spartan hoops over the years. I just was to say congrats to the Spartans on winning some games. Coach Coal piddled around for years but it looks like he finally has this team going in the right direction. Congrats to Coach Coal and enjoy the season.
  2. B

Hoban Knights-Best team in the State

Have all their players been baptized?
  3. B

CANCEL THE SEASON

(y)
  4. B

Is Former Springfield Coach Tim Coal now the Head Coach of Mckinley?

I was backpacking in The Rockies and have been a little out of the loop. I went to the Mckinley Boardman game last week and I saw what appeared to be Coach Coal roaming the sidelines. IF that is not Coal can someone please tell me what this guy's name is?
  5. B

PTC County

No, I meant couldn’t field a team, just like Ellet can’t. Because I wouldn’t call the product they put on the field for a school their size a team Lol. I do not know what to tell you about that. But to rationalize Mogadore's tiny team with tiny players by comparing them to a city school is...
  6. B

PTC County

Oh you mean like Ellet. Lol I thought they got kids from Springfield and Brimfield. I guess it would make sense if Ellet kids went there too.
  7. B

Fundraiser for Turf at Barberton

Well St V was always known as a soft school until they started recruiting the city!
  8. B

PTC County

it’s funny that people think that Mogadore is successful because of open enrollment lol. Start a list of featured (star) football players from Mogadore who lived outside the district. Do the research and be comprehensive. I will wait. Mogadore would not be able to field a football team or run...
  9. B

Hoban, St V, Walsh, Eds, and Iggy Should Form Their Own League

Son, there are winners and losers in this world.
  10. B

Amen my brother. I keep this place relevant and people want to hate. I am the Vegas Dave (who is a legend) of this board.
  11. B

Am I right or am I right? No statement, they should play each other.
  12. B

CCC should not be discussed in this big boy football thread.
  13. B

Those numbers do not matter. They all recruit, they all cheat...let them play each other and then they can stop whining about "Nobody will play us".