Recent content by Bigred95

1. Bigred95

Bo Bassett story?

I don't frequent this site very often (at least the wrestling forum), so that's why it's taken this long to respond. I don't believe I'm making him out to be a super hero; I just believe what this kid is doing is pretty amazing and that's not to say what others have done isn't amazing. And you...
  2. Bigred95

Bo Bassett story?

I'm sorry, but diminishing what this kid has done simply because some of the college wrestlers he beat aren't, "...a threat to win NCAA'S" seems a bit petty. Even if those college kids he beat were still in high school, their resumes alone would warrant accolades for Bassett. In that list you...
  3. Bigred95

Bo Bassett story?

You say that as if a sophomore in high school beating a college wrestler is no big deal. These are "SOME" of the college wrestlers he beat to win the Clarion Open: Takeo Davis, Gardner-Webb(Freshman) Andre Gonzalez (Redshirt Sophomore), Ohio State (finished 5th) Scott Johnson (Freshman)...
  4. Bigred95

Clash of the Titans - December 21st @ Cavelli Center

Thank you for posting!
  5. Bigred95

Bishop McCort to meet Graham in dual at Covelli

You're my hero! Thank you!
  6. Bigred95

Bishop McCort to meet Graham in dual at Covelli

Does anyone know if this match will be streamed online and if so where? When this news was first released, I thought I read that it was going to be streamed, now I can't seem to find where? I'd like for our club wrestlers to watch the match in place of today's practice.
  7. Bigred95

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

Thank you! Not to state the obvious, but this game will be won or lost at the LOS and primarily in the 3rd & 4th quarters. I think as long as Big Red stick to their assignments on defense, they should be able to keep Alter's scoring to a minimum. And I know everyone thinks of Big Red as...
  8. Bigred95

I'm curious, are there any game footage video of the 2023 Alter team that isn't a highlight video?
  9. Bigred95

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

My post had absolutely nothing to do with energy, but everything to do with logic and reasoning. To think that anything done differently in the beginning of the game would lead the team to be exactly in the same place at the end of the game, with the exception of additional points is just...
  10. Bigred95

Well, it's good to see that the AP's record of predicting the champion hasn't changed!
  11. Bigred95

Ummm...that's not how that works! Different decisions, lead to different scenarios, which in turn lead to different outcomes! If Sheridan would have kicked the field goal in their first 4th down scenario and made it, does not mean they would have been in the same exact situation later in the...
  12. Bigred95

I understand that this was posted to more or less to get a dig at Bidenomics(& maybe Big Red) or to somehow prove a point, but it's a false equivalency. The 36 Mr. Football Awards given out so far, represents only 30 programs; there are currently, about, 707 programs in Ohio. By your logic 677...
  13. Bigred95

My bet is that it’s a throwaway account for someone who already posts on our forums.
  14. Bigred95

After watching the Sheridan v. Hartley game () I feel better about thinking Big Red should win this game. I think the keys to the game for Big Red will be...(& I know these could be applied to any game..:rolleyes:.) 1. Eliminating stupid penalties! 2. Win the Turnover battle. Those two alone...
  15. Bigred95

#1 Steubenville vs. #13 Indian Valley

My boat floats just fine, whether I'm making you look stupid or not; it does however, puts a little gust of wind in my sails. :P Hey there war_admiral, hows ManOWar doing?