Recent content by BigPSH

1. BigPSH

DIV - Coaches 2024 Week 3 Poll Results

Yes we are. Off to a surprising 6-7 start. Not really sure what's going considering we return most production from a 24-7 state semifinalist last year.
  2. BigPSH

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Genuinely curious as to why a team would have to leave, or another team would need to be added for this to work? Could the league not add 1 team and just go to a 9 game conference schedule, or stick with 8 and you skip 2 league members on a rotating basis like currently with skipping 1.
  3. BigPSH

Who wins D4?

What point are your trying to prove?
  4. BigPSH

Friday Updates 3/22 (23-24 Season)

I am not even sure how the color commentator is pronouncing it Rowshay. Makes no sense.
  5. BigPSH

Who wins D4?

Heck of a first game. Both teams left it all out there. Now for the big one Richmond vs Russia. Go Raiders get that revenge.
  6. BigPSH

OHSBCA Pre-Season Coaches Poll

$10 says they meant Kenston, but accidentally wrote Kenton. Coaches cant be trusted to spell.
  7. BigPSH

Sorry you are correct. I took StateChamps word from an earlier post that it was a 1.75Mill levy replacing a .5Mill levy. Edit: I deleted the original post since it is a moot point because of the distinction between percent and Mill levies.
  8. BigPSH

Not intimate with the details on this obviously, just genuinely curious. How does a school continue to function with a 400k deficit after failing a levy? I assume in the short term they take on some debt, but eventually a levy must be passed or major issue arise i.e. sports cut, teachers let go...
  9. BigPSH

Doesn't mean much but Calpreps had a theoretical 2023 matchup of these two going 49-3 Marion Local.
  10. BigPSH

MAC

Ouch.
  11. BigPSH

MAC

That, or a modified triangle and two we played against Justin Ahrens a few years ago that for all intents and purposes shut him down that night. But either way you can't let Elwer go off for 30+, you need to have the rest of the team beat you.
  12. BigPSH

Well since the cat is out of the bag, yes seems like they landed on Josh a couple weeks ago. He was our strength and conditioning coach, and I believe he helped out on the defense(not entirely sure what positions he coached). He is really well liked by the players, and for as long as I've known...
  13. BigPSH

MAC

Between this weekends game, and next weekends vs Coldwater the conference title will be up for grabs.
  14. BigPSH

Played against that grade, was not fun.
  15. BigPSH

MAC

From an outside perspective, I think Goettemoeller never has used a big man effectively.