Recent content by Bevo

1. B

Bellevue Girls outa control...hair pulling video

This is District week for the girls. Is the Lady red still playing? Hair puller has two sisters who are really good, also. I believe - not sure - an older one may have played at B.G. (Just information.) I believe the perp. was averaging around 25 and Bellevue was ranked in the top five...
  2. B

2019-20 Ohio State Basketball

Actually, I meant Dakich. He contributed mightily that season. Recall when they beat Sparty at OSU and A.D. hit a long, long buzzer beater to end the half. He had a stabilizing influence on the guys.
  3. B

Doubledribble, the AARP Boys and Diva

Well, I'm getting fatter by the day so there doesn't need to be a day to call attention to it! Try these: Townes Van Zandt - Dollar Bill Blues Mason Ruffner ( one of my wife's favs; check out the video for the song and you will see why) - Gypsy Blood
  4. B

I believe the "huskers" are in it to win it. I'm sure they believe they can. Every team has the emotional let down after a big win. I am hoping that Nebraska having just two days to recover might lose their legs in the second half. Just hope we are close enough to stick around until that...
  5. B

I am probably one of the knuckleheads but I do know some about the game. Sometimes I believe Holtman needs to jump the guys more when they become lackadaisical. He has said that guys earn playing time by how they practice. I believe Gaffney needed more time to develop . He should have...
  6. B

Would be nice to get at least one in B T. T. Then who knows. Would also be nice not to to travel to the far west to play.
  7. B

Yep - they will drive a fan nuts! Wish we had Potter back. Maryland a potential final four team. Buckeyes - gritty; hats off to Holtman and the guys. What's wrong with Young?
  8. B

The writer Roger Kahn (TheBoys of Summer) has passed away at the age of 93. We discussed Roger's baseball opus years ago. I related that when I read it in the 70's it did not resonate at all. Re-reading it within the last 10 years was totally different. I am tempted to say Zurnado said the...
  9. B

Cavs 2019-2020

They all looked really happy with themselves. League blows and this franchise is in shambles. Indifference is worse than hate. So, is being irrelevant.
  10. B

You learn to dribble and pass in the fifth grade and then keep drilling; of course, if you are one of the Cavs, one of their complaints was that J.B. spent too much time on fundamentals. Says a lot about 14-40.
  11. B

Yeas, it is staggering how many physical and mental mistakes they make with the ball. How many opportunities are lost because of ill-advised passes and general ball movement errors.
  12. B

Big ten Hoops

I believe Indy will be all over him. But, who knows how he would feel going back.
  13. B

Big ten Hoops

PSU, Rutgers, Ill. - up. OSU, Purdue, Sparty - down. Lots of schools will want J.B. Since I am a Buckeye, I hope he doesn't go to I.U. I was pleased to have him out of the Big Ten!
  14. B

Recall the scene in On Golden Pond when Henry Fonda (Norman Thayer) pulls down a copy of Treasure Island to read and indicates that he has read it before but forgotten it by saying,"It will all be new to me". Hey, it sounds like we are all up on the rack more than we want ... but carry on we...