Recent content by bengals wrestling

1. B

Benedictine Bengals Basketball 2020-2021

The schedule is up at the CBHS website.
  2. B

2020 St. Ignatius Football

With the Parma SD shutdown, will Byers Field be available for the Wildcats to use as their home field? Would St. Ignatius use their JV field for varsity games with no fans? With Euclid closing down, Benedictine is in the same boat.
  3. B

2020 St. Edward Football

With the Lakewood SD shutdown, will Lakewood Stadium be available for the Eagles to use as their home field? Would St. Edward use their JV field for varsity games with no fans? With Euclid closing down, Benedictine is in the same boat.
  4. B

Benedictine 2020

Item of concern Per cleveland.com: Euclid City School District Following the recommendation, the district altered its reopening plans and said classes will be held remotely. It also immediately stopped athletic and extracurricular programs. Will this action prevent Benedictine from using...
  5. B

No High School Football 2020

This was my original thread starter from late March. Almost spot on. But it was never about the virus, it was never about wearing a mask, It was never about riots it was never about BLM. It was and is only about one thing: A power grab. Who will control the White House after the November...
  6. B

Racist Mayor of Chicago Threaten Press Secretary; Trump Now Has to Save Chicago

Remember, while Massllon was giving us the likes of Lori Lightfoot, Canton McKinley gave us Mother Angelica. 😇
  7. B

#IWantASeason + Announcements Today

A cloth mask protecting you or others from Covid is like saying underwear protects people from smelling your farts.
  8. B

Insurrection in Seattle

No need for any violence. You use the time tested procedure called a blockade. 1. Rim the perimeter with National Guard 2. No one allowed in 3. No supplies allowed in (food, water, gasoline,etc.) 4. Cut off water, gas and electricity to the area 5. Block all wifi to the area, if possible 6. Wait...
  9. B

List of demands by the terrorist in Seattle.

No need for any violence. You use the time tested procedure called a blockade. 1. Rim the perimeter with National Guard 2. No one allowed in 3. No supplies allowed in (food, water, gasoline,etc.) 4. Cut off water, gas and electricity to the area 5. Block all wifi to the area, if possible 6. Wait...
  10. B

Greater Cleveland Conference Expansion

Drawbacks to adding a private: Benedictine would most likely have to have a girls private enter with them. Any private would not have a middle school to join.
  11. B

Poll: Will there be a 2020 HS Football season in Ohio?

Imagine a dimension where Cinco de Mayo falls on a Taco Tuesday, only to be cancelled by a virus named after a Mexican beer. You have now entered - "The Twilight Zone". dodododododododododododododododododo
  12. B

Benedictine 2020

Heard the news last night. Sat with or around Coach O'Shaughnessy for many a sporting event. Great coach, even a better person. Slan Abhaile, Coach O.
  13. B

All-Time Ohio Team

Who would you have as your head coach? Paul Brown Don Shula Chuck Noll Urban Meyer Woody Hayes Bo Schembechler Lou Holtz Gary Faust 🤯🤯🤯🤯
  14. B

All-Time Ohio Team

Gary Jeter - Cathedral Latin
  15. B

No High School Football 2020

Not that I need to explain myself to you or anybody else, but nowhere, on any thread, did I ever say that I did not want H.S. football to take place. I do not revel in the fact that H.S. football might not take place. In the last 10 years (2010-2019), I have only missed only 6 Benedictine...