Recent content by beefychief

1. beefychief

Will The Minerva Lions ROAR in 2020!!!!

must have adapted to the 4-2-5 then, seems like what alot of high schools run now
  2. beefychief

I just hope they have a strength at the school but it sounds like he's really settling in. Knowing him he's probably sticking with the double wing offense and his 3-4 defense
  3. beefychief

Anytime always here to help
  4. beefychief

Just from knowing and watching him from his Jerome, Coffman days. He had some really strong classes the last couple years at Jerome where he should have had at least 7-3 type seasons but he ended up finishing 5-5, 4-6. Thats why I said his assistants will play a big role to develop minervas depth.
  5. beefychief

Knowing Hundleys past, I think developing depth will fall more on the assistants, especially the strength staff
  6. beefychief

Sounds like a good base coming back, I expect a good season. My worry with Hundley is that he struggles to maximize the potential out of his teams, the good thing though is that he knows how to develop character.
  7. beefychief

I know coach hundley ran the same offensive system at Jerome so its no surprise he's sticking to it. As far as the one game one win mentality i'm not sure why thats even a thing to preach to the kids
  8. beefychief

IUDOGS: 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Head Football Coaches Changes

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the CHCA Head coach(Eric Taylor) was on an interim basis.