Recent content by bcw

1. B

Central Buckeye Conference 2020

The seeding will surely be interesting. You've got 23 teams playing 5 games (by the time the HC votes). Almost all of those games are in-conference games, so very little to compare people to. I think alot of coaches will give credit for games won last year and in recent history, which is...
  2. B

Division III Football Poll - Preseason (08/26/20)

Looks good. London needs to be mentioned.
  3. B

Central Buckeye Conference 2020

The interesting thing to me is how many posts you can make on an online forum. Almost up to 15,000 posts. Impressive work.
  4. B

Football Scrimmages August 21 and 22

Bellefontaine at North Union. Friday at 7 pm
  5. B

Open Dates??

Dayton Carroll at Bellefontaine week 1
  6. B

Participation Numbers Up or Down?

Bellefontaine up; 64
  7. B

How will you spend your time, after football is cancelled?

At least you can take solace in knowing all those immigrants that have hurt you so bad are still out there working the farm jobs our fellow Americans refuse to work. They’re even getting the “hoax” Corona at a much higher % than our natives .......
  8. B

How will you spend your time, after football is cancelled?

Wait till you find out how liberal New Zealand is becoming..........
  9. B

BLM movement and OSU wrestling

Why do you bring up the NBA and China? What does that have to do with racial inequities in America? You want the NBA players to take on a global behemoth to justify fighting for their own countries citizens equal rights? The truth is you will constantly find reasons to place blame on those...
  10. B

I think the vast majority of Americans were appalled by the George Floyd murder. The video was so cut and dry that it was pretty undeniable. The problem is many were still able to compartmentalize that situation and pretend that it wasn’t an example of a bigger problem.
  11. B

I don't know you personally, but based on what you type, I would say that you reflect a large segment of the present day Republican party. You don't like to see the "culture" of America altered. You are comfortable with the historical set up of our society and you view changes to that as a...
  12. B

ohsaa press conference at 8 tonight

looks like the OHSAA “inside source” ain’t what it used to be.
  13. B

What H.S. coaches could be successful at a City League school and maintain being good?

What does “maintain being good” mean?
  14. B

I’m not saying delaying is right answer but in theory could give time for numbers to come down one thing to remember....It’s not necessarily about saving kids from getting sick. part of it is limiting these awful situations where teams have to take weeks off for positives, and possibly their...
  15. B

I don’t have an “inside source” but it’s pretty obvious we will get delayed. I would guess Sept 11 or Oct 1.