Recent content by Bball216

1. B

Brush Preseason #1 in Cleveland?

To be the man you have to beat the man - until someone knocks off Mentor they are the team to beat. I also agree that it's a two team race in Euclid - Mentor and Heights.
  2. B

VASJ VS. CCC

One Senior and only bigs (if you can call them that) are Freshman. This team was also hurt by Jordan Dean electing to focus of football and track. He would have given them a nice 6'4 athletic big. The Vikings will be much better next year. Will they be SVSM or Ed's good - I'm guessing no. But...
  3. B

LAKE CATHOLIC V. VASJ 1/10/20

Not sure that would be the first choice if the job was to ever open up - but who knows.
  4. B

VASJ Vikings Basketball 2019-20

You only get so many chances and if appears Carl has wasted his - it's a shame. The older you get the bigger the consequences are for your poor decisions.
  5. B

Three of the kids that left would be starters. The Vikings have only one Senior (sean johnson) and have a talented Freshman now starting. The JV team lacks size but has talent as well. I expect Joe's to be significantly better next year. As for the Lake Catholic game Luke Frazier was solid and...
  6. B

Kids leave schools for many reason. Normally when underclassmen leave it's because they dont want to wait their turn for playing time or to play with AAU buddies or coaches at another school. These kids left after their freshman year so its unclear why they left.
  7. B

You missed a 1. Not #1 but rather #11
  8. B

That is why there is only one senior this year. This was the class that was blasted with transfers. Joe's would be pretty loaded had those kids stayed. This is why the program is so young and rebuilding. It will take a year or so to get back to where they once were.
  9. B

Lake has to be the favorite based on the first part of the season. Maybe the Missouri trip helped with the team chemistry and they have had 10 days to practice. I expect a great effort from the Vikings. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Lake big man this year without a big of...
  10. B

Cleveland Heights giving Brush a preview of the Euclid District Semi Final tonight. So much for #1 in NE Ohio - LOL.
  11. B

They practiced that play all week and it did not work once against the backups. It worked when it counted which is just amazing.
  12. B

Scholastic Play By Play Classic

Ed's had a nice back to back weekend. Knocked off SVSM and First Love .
  13. B

I'm very surprised the Higgins shot at the buzzer to beat Beachwood was not on that list. The best game I ever witnessed live.
  14. B

Nice win yesterday by the Vikings after a tough 2OT loss the night before.
  15. B

Good Luck and safe travels to the Vikings.