Recent content by Bball216

1. B

West Geauga New Coach

Did they announce it yet ?
  2. B

Your School’s All time Roster

Great List - I would swap Barnes for Alonzo Gaffney. I would also have to find a spot for The Helicopter Mel Levitt. IMO
  3. B

VASJ names c/o 2008 alum Ashen Ward as new Head Coach

Word is the best returning player for VASJ is transferring to Warrensville Heights. Coach Ward will need to find his own players in his attempt to return the Vikings to glory. Hameed could have became the schools all time leading scorer had he stayed. The first year may be rough on Coach Ward as...
  4. B

VASJ Vikings Basketball 2020-21 Official Thread

He transferred to Warrensville Heights who have now been bumped up to D2. Players have the right to do what they want - good luck at Heights. He could have finished his Viking career as the all time leading scorer.
  5. B

VASJ Part Ways with Babe Kwasniak

I'm not saying if the firing was justified or not - there are people who get paid for that decision. When people have it in for you (like many thought the administration did for Babe) you cannot give them and reasons or incidents to force their agenda. That was unfortunately not that case last...
  6. B

I'm sure ARC is surprised his underachieving boy from Lake Catholic is not the new coach. We had a good coach and they hired a good coach. Having two D1 players and not being able to get out of the district 3 years in a row should scream volumes.
  7. B

The rumblings were true. So glad that is the direction they went. I just hope the administration helps him and does not hinder him. Viking Village should be happy and optimistic today.
  8. B

Best case scenario. Welcome Home.
  9. B

Hearing rumblings in Viking Village
  10. B

Plus look at who they lost to - Geneva and Glenville. Not exactly powerhouse programs. The two D1 studs got out of the district one time in 4 years and that was their freshman year.
  11. B

He had two elite D1 level players and was upset two years in a row in the district semi finals. He has the last name - but he is not his Dad.
  12. B

I will take that as they have no serious candidates.
  13. B

I have not heard a peep about a new coach. Has anybody else ?
  14. B

Teams of the decades

The Vikings at the time of the Oak Hill game on ESPN were unbeaten and ranked either 6 or 9 in the nation - that is a fact.
  15. B

Laurel High School

Word is after like posting a 126 - 25 record in 6 years that Laurel has fired its head coach.