Recent content by Baron Von Steuben

1. Baron Von Steuben

Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

Pure stream of consciousness which was why his posts were so fun to read.
  2. Baron Von Steuben

A typical FWK post could include: 1. Post on the game (typically Steubenville) at hand. 2. Post on a Steubenville game from the 1960s. 3. Post on the sport of figure skating. 4. Detailed recipe instructions on how to properly prepare Beef Bourguignon.
  3. Baron Von Steuben

FWK was the GOAT.
  4. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

I literally dropped the ball on that one.
  5. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

The PA version of MSML just won another state title last night. Aliquippa (WPIAL Powerhouse-home of Ty Law and Darrell Revis) won the 4A crown (5th title overall) last night 60-14. Due to their enrollment the Quips should be in A. They opted to play in 3A. Won state in 2021 and were bumped to 4A...
  6. Baron Von Steuben

DIV Glenville vs Archbishop Alter Updates (12/02/23)

I'd like to see Eds, Glenville, Massillon, Hoban and TCC in an open division format. Would make for some good matchups.
  7. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

In 1992 St. Henry d. Newark Catholic 7-3 to win DV. Since that time the MAC/Western OH has to have won a ton of small division football titles.
  8. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

In 2002 DSJ's basketball girls won state by beating Shadyside (50-32) in the final. Shady coach immediately started the "it's unfair, they recruit" s**t. Self-defeating. The MAC just brings it.
  9. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

Congrats to Dalton on an outstanding season. Defo something to build on for the upcoming seasons. As for MSML? The Update thread says the Flyers lose 4 seniors. Wash.Rinse.Repeat.
  10. Baron Von Steuben

DIII Toledo Central Catholic vs Bishop Watterson Updates (12/01/23)

Congrats 👏 to the ☘️ on their state 🏆. Well deserved.
  11. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

I knew Coach O a little. If I remember correctly he and his wife, were more Mo Town fans.
  12. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

Sometimes you got to get your playmakers on the field on both sides of the ball. Catholic Central did it with Mike Orlando in 1993 and Steubenville did it with Zach Collaros in 2006. Paid off for both teams.
  13. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

"Woo doggie, they's got indoore plumbin!!"
  14. Baron Von Steuben

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Congrats to the 🐅 on getting the 🏆. That Defense. 👍.
  15. Baron Von Steuben

D7 R25 2023

Toronto 1974. Best Red Knight Team of All-Time IMO. 10-0. Finished 5th in AA, R 7. Only one team could advance to playoffs in that era. Props to Rich Blackburn for putting out old game film on Yappi.