Recent content by RunTheTriple

1. RunTheTriple

Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

a few years ago who all applied along with Murphy? No long time assistant wanted the job?
  2. RunTheTriple

Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

It starts at the top. WW is loaded with talent and for the offense to be this bad is unheard of. They ran the same couple formations the whole game with no variation or adjustments. That made it easy for a very talented withrow defense. Defensively as we all know WW is state caliber but they get...
  3. RunTheTriple

MVL Pick Em Week 4

Sidney vs. Butler Greenville vs. Fairborn Troy vs. Stebbins Tippecanoe vs. West Carrollton Piqua vs. Xenia Versailles vs. New Bremen Mason vs. Colerain
  4. RunTheTriple

MVL Pick Em Week 3

Greenville Piqua Tippecanoe West Carrollton Xenia Lasalle Northmont
  5. RunTheTriple

MVL 2022

Really looking forward to this one! Good test for both.
  6. RunTheTriple

MVL Pick Em Week 2

Butler vs. Fairborn Stebbins vs. Greenville West Carrollton vs. Piqua Tippecanoe vs. Sidney Xenia vs. Troy Coldwater vs. Bellefontaine Archbishop McNicholas vs. Wheelersburg
  7. RunTheTriple

MVL 2022

Coming into this season I thought Xenia would be a pretty solid team. I can see them giving Tipp and Troy pretty good games. Still not on Piquas level though (no one in the league is). Caught some of the west carrollton Burg game on YouTube. They gave up a ton of points in the second half...
  8. RunTheTriple

MVL 2022

1.Piqua 2.Tipp 3.Troy ——— 4.Sidney 5.Stebbins 6.Xenia 7.West Carrollton ——— 8.Butler 9.Greenville 10.Fairborn
  9. RunTheTriple

2022 MVL Pick Em Week 1

Xenia Piqua Eaton Northmont Sidney Tecumseh Tippecanoe Troy Miamisburg Saturday Stebbins Bonus Games Springfield Lakota West
  10. RunTheTriple

MVL 2022

6 to 7? Who are you predicting wins against? Looking at the schedule I’d say 3-4 max. "Easily" beating them? They lost to Xenia last year and Xenia returns their core... Lost to Sidney and didn't score a point. I definitely don't see them winning that game. The Greenville win was only...
  11. RunTheTriple

MVL 2022

6 to 7? Who are you predicting wins against? Looking at the schedule I’d say 3-4 max.
  12. RunTheTriple

D3 Region 12

I COMPLETELY agree with your points. He is a great coach and they can be very good. Region 12 is going to be interesting.
  13. RunTheTriple

D3 Region 12

CJ has actually lost a bit of talent. Multiple starting skill players and a starting DE transferred out. The double wing isn't the most popular scheme to kids these days.
  14. RunTheTriple

D3 Region 12

They can possibly be a region 12 playoff team within the next couple years. They’ve always had decent talent. Mosley seems to be a good hire for them .
  15. RunTheTriple

MVL 2022

I could see that too. In league Tipp and Piqua will give them the most trouble.