Recent content by Angry John

1. A

Valley view looking for a new coach

So no Niswonger Part II.
  2. A

Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

Another possibility for the TRC could be the duo of Brookville and Oakwood ?
  3. A

Valley view looking for a new coach

Any chance that former old coach from Greenville having any interest ? I know that ship passed long ago. Good luck to Valley View on fixing this mess. Great football school and tradition.
  4. A

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

That Valley View situation is a mess. Politics at it's worst. Ken Moyer would be a good pick for Bethel.
  5. A

This could be the best Milton group since 2006. If they go to Division 5 they should be ranked in the State Top 10 poll. May be as high as 5th.
  6. A

Your schools greatest team...

That was the season of 78. My vote would be the 69 and 78 Bulldogs. 77 would be right behind.
  7. A

I was
  8. A

Maybe Preble Shawnee ? Or Minster ? Or Greenon ?
  9. A

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

MAC coaches also know how to coach a 15 game season.
  10. A

Those Coldwater and Marion Local freshman and sophomore kids get playing time and experience in the playoff games due to blow outs. Sometimes in the Championship game.
  11. A

2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Pure laziness on OHSSA for not doing the count this year. I like how they used Covid as an excuse not doing the count. Covid has nothing to do with making a count.
  12. A

2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

For OSHAA not to do the student enrollment count for divisions for three years and claiming Covid is pure laziness.
  13. A

#7 Milton-Union (10-1) vs #2 Eaton (10-1)

Milton 21 Eaton 14. Brumbaugh's ability to break one is the difference.
  14. A

Division IV Region 16

I think the Gill Man (Creature from the Black Lagoon) made a couple of turf tackles last night against Indian Hill.
  15. A

Can't understand why Brookville fans do not communicate on Yappi ? Glad they lost.