*67's latest activity

*67 replied to the thread How Old Is Your Gym?.
    I think we're looking at one end of the floor, so the other wall on the left side of the court is the width of the floor, not the length...
    *67 reacted to NOL fan's post in the thread Northwest Ohio Realignment with Like Like.
    School busses tend to put a pretty high stake in those "suggestions"
    *67 replied to the thread Northwest Ohio Realignment.
    I have said this before and I'll say it again. Inside knowledge. If Defiance bolts, the WBL becomes an 8-team league and Kenton is on an...
    *67 replied to the thread D7 2021 Outlook.
    Believe Rossy is going to Wittenberg and Shaun is considering a walk-on at Cincinnati.
    *67 reacted to theterribletowel's post in the thread Northwest Conference 2020 with Like Like.
    And a long way from Grove, Bluffton, Ada and Allen East.
    *67 replied to the thread Lima Perry or Ada ?.
    You also have to remember if there's no soccer team, maybe those kids do nothing in the fall. Do that for 4 years, and you are a whole...
    *67 replied to the thread Regional sites for NE Ohio.
    Northwest Ohio
    *67 replied to the thread D7 2021 Outlook.
    LCC loses Rossy Moore and Shaun Thomas, but return their QB, a really great RB in Quintel Peoples, Bryan Hines is a difference-maker on...
    *67 replied to the thread Elmwood to join BVC.
    But they're not expanding. They're replacing a team that left explicitly because they weren't sure their JV or even their junior high...
    And the NWC was twice as proactive about it as the BVC has been.
    So basically, you think I wasn't dating my wife until I got married to her? What sense does that make? You think schools are sending...
    Leipsic wanted out. They want stability. They want to know their opponent is going to show up on Friday. And the BVC doesn't give them...
    See, but there's your issue. That account isn't his employers account. That's his account. He gets to Tweet whatever he wants. They also...
    So you're saying he's got the balls to put his name behind what he thinks, while the vast majority of us cowards don't? You're correct...
    *67 reacted to IndianaBanana's post in the thread Northwest Ohio Realignment with Like Like.