Recent content by 330_football

1. 3

2020 Suburban League

How’s Kent compared to last season?
  2. 3

Kent Roosevelt-Suburban League

How does Kent look headed into this season? Did they graduate a lot of guys? Good group of skill players this year? Who do they scrimmage this weekend?
  3. 3

The official EBC Football Thread

Scrimmages this week? Marlington @ Lake - Friday
  4. 3

Ebc fans - thoughts/concerns about 6 game schedule? 1 school would be able to play an EBC school each week, the rest would need to find an out of conference team to play.
  5. 3

Will EBC break up or attempt to bring in new schools? If EBC stays together and plan to bring in new schools Carrollton/Salem/WB will get short end of stick when it comes to traveling. Although IVC schools travel an hour often to play - Basketball travels an hour on a Tuesday - parents/kids...
  6. 3

Source ? Thanks!
  7. 3

2010’s All Decade Teams / Stark County Hoops

https://www.cantonrep.com/sports/20200607/decade-rewind-repository-stark-county-2010s-all-decade-boys-basketball-team Thoughts? Changes? Players left off?
  8. 3

Don Hertler JR returning??

You’re basing Hertlers mantra off of what someone says on here? Cmon be better than that. Don’t put words in his mouth.
  9. 3

DII Canton District

I’m sure there will be plenty of good games in the first round, but I went and watched Marlington East and it was a great game! Hoping round 2 on Tuesday will be similar to it. East started to beat dukes up and down the court late in game and were getting lay ups
  10. 3

IVC- 2019-20

46-45
  11. 3

IVC- 2019-20

Good for East Canton beating Minerva! I am a fan of the EBC, but have family in Berlin and have seen the Hawks play this year vs Malvern.. there is no doubt in my mind that Hiland would win the EBC this year and many previous . Malvern would also have league titles in this league.
  12. 3

IVC- 2019-20

What do you mean “still?” Not a Malvern fan just curious.
  13. 3

IVC- 2019-20

I believe, and correct me if I’m wrong Hiland fans, that they passed twice so Hiland went on line 1 and Malvern went on line 9 so they are at opposite sides of bracket. Rosecrans then went on line 3 and the 2nd game of the tournament is played at higher seeded school. So instead of playing...
  14. 3

IVC- 2019-20

How do IVC fans feel about what Rosecrans pulled? Very interesting. I know the Hornets are excited.
  15. 3

DII Canton District

I agree . Saw them this passed weekend beat Cleveland Rhodes, a team that had only lost 1 game prior to playing Louisville . Very good guard play and rebounded well against a much bigger and more athletic team. They also play the toughest schedule in the district, should help them to be tourney...