Recent content by 19AL63

1. 1

Rainwater everywhere on Earth unsafe to drink due to ‘forever chemicals’, study finds

I do not know if that is from drinking water out of plastic bottles or letting yourself get out of shape and over eating or the hormones you have been taking because of your desire to compete as a female swimmer.
  2. 1

IRS Hiring Add. You must read this

So you are telling me if lots and lots of people that do not own hand guns just bought holsters the list of potential gun owns could and would be made a total sham?
  3. 1

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

So what is the answer for a the longest time when R's came back into power they just tried to move on as if nothing happen while the D's were in power. In truth tell me how has that worked out? I do not hear so much "well they did it" this time as I am hearing a stop to this has to be done and...
  4. 1

What Did You Learn New today??

I learned that 71% of liberal Democrat college students said they would not date a Republican Trump supporter. All I can say to that is thank you!!!!!
  5. 1

You had better hurry because shortly after Nov it will all be over except for the investigation I hope on who Ray Epps is and who was he working for.
  6. 1

Be honest if they did a search on Obama all we would hear is the word racist.
  7. 1

I was wrong you can't see the hypocrisy.
  8. 1

I have seen the videos and they are there and I have no butt buddies . I will be honest I can't stand liberal Democrats and even Republicans are far to liberal for my liking I am looking for the balance the budget conservative I need a Eisenhower to come forward and run.
  9. 1

Seems a lot of Democrats and their relatives walk. I know you have tunnel vision that can see only Democrats as good and honest, so you do not see bad on the left, but trust me it is there.
  10. 1

Your right did you see the film of the Capital police asking people to be careful and not damage anything. I saw them answering questions and asking people to not go or touch certain areas. I sure did not see them using force to control the crowds of people entering. I saw more force used...
  11. 1

Biden on a roll!

Listen I laughed at this and my wife pointed out that I have had problems put coats on. Could it be that Biden is like me and could have Arthur in both shoulders like I do and some days they just do not work well? of course I must report I do not have a finger on the button and in truth my...
  12. 1

If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

I believe I said some states. Thank you very much.
  13. 1

If it had been a real coup and not just a slightly more than a uninvited walk through tour. Surely even you can see the hypocrisy.
  14. 1

You are the one that does not understand if it is not liberal and lean hard left google all you want it will not be found no matter what your originality was. Biden does not underood (your spelling) much and even in your one sided view, sheltered life can figure that out.
  15. 1

The one quote you left out from Jean-Pierre was "We learned just like the American Public did yesterday." I heard that and almost fell out of my chair , I had not heard that for what over 6 years. That my friends was one of Obama's favorite excuses for pretending not to be informed. The...