St. Edward 2023-24

All Butler has done is start for two years at Ed's and place twice at the state tournament. I expect him to be the starter at 132 at the expense of Sanderfer. I see Kade Brown at 138.
Theres no way Sanderfer even attempts 132 next year. He could barely make 132 this year. At minimum he attempts 138. I think Brown keeps his weight at 132. You can't keep Sanderfer out of the lineup by bumping him at 138. For the team, Brown will just have to watch what he eats and keep his spot at 132 . Butler will have to do 126 for the team's success.

I’m guessing Peterson and O’Brien are out of the lineup the way it shakes out next year. If the twins can’t hold their weight another year, Slaper may end up at 215, and Waugh is out. If Feister goes to Ed’s he should try and go HWT. He’s BIG, and he’s a football phenom who will want to put on some size. The only thing is, Mazur is a significant decline from Timar, so unless they get a freshman to come in to take that spot, they may not have anyone on the podium at that weight next year. We will see! They will cruise to the title next year, that’s all we know.
You really think Peterson will be out of lineup?? Feister not going to Ed's, I think if he really goes anywhere it's Hoban Or Wadsworth and I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't wrestle in HS..

You really think Peterson will be out of lineup?? Feister not going to Ed's, I think if he really goes anywhere it's Hoban Or Wadsworth and I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't wrestle in HS..
Cooper Driscoll is coming in from JH and I and a few others I have talked to, think that he is already better than Peterson right now. Plus you have Eaton most likely moving up to 157, and Ty Miller is most likely going to stay put at 165, which means Peterson is going to have a hard time finding a spot in the lineup. Bennett probably going 144 I would assume, so that leaves 150 up for grabs, which Peterson isn't getting down to. Peterson has all summer and fall to get better, and he may prove me wrong. And I am all for it, because if he improves that match to get a spot, then that is great news for St Ed!

Cooper Driscoll is coming in from JH and I and a few others I have talked to, think that he is already better than Peterson right now. Plus you have Eaton most likely moving up to 157, and Ty Miller is most likely going to stay put at 165, which means Peterson is going to have a hard time finding a spot in the lineup. Bennett probably going 144 I would assume, so that leaves 150 up for grabs, which Peterson isn't getting down to. Peterson has all summer and fall to get better, and he may prove me wrong. And I am all for it, because if he improves that match to get a spot, then that is great news for St Ed!
Who goes 106 and 113?? Timar gonna be able to make 113 you think??

Can anyone give some insight on Driscoll? It didn't look like he placed or more likely didn't wrestle at the Jr High State. Peterson was highly regarded coming to HS. I assume Driscoll has quite the resume as well.

Can anyone give some insight on Driscoll? It didn't look like he placed or more likely didn't wrestle at the Jr High State. Peterson was highly regarded coming to HS. I assume Driscoll has quite the resume as well.
He already had 2 years of competing for OAC JH. 2021 2nd and 2022 1st.

You are able to compete 3 years, there are a few 3x Jr high champs.... I think Cole skinner was the last
Tony Tortorici was the first, Collin Palmer, David Taylor, Logan Stieber, Chris Phillips, Felipe Martinez, Matt Kolodzik, Jaden Mattox, and Cole Skinner was the last one

Tony Tortorici was the first, Collin Palmer, David Taylor, Logan Stieber, Chris Phillips, Felipe Martinez, Matt Kolodzik, Jaden Mattox, and Cole Skinner was the last one
Brayton Feister just won his 3rd to become the 10th to win 3 JH State Championships.

In order to win 3 I believe you have to wrestle 6, 7 and 8th grade. Driscoll wrestled 7 and 8th already and is repeating 8th grade again. I think Ed’s requires it to ensure all of the wrestlers are academically ready.
That’s a low blow to the gut.
Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

In order to win 3 I believe you have to wrestle 6, 7 and 8th grade. Driscoll wrestled 7 and 8th already and is repeating 8th grade again. I think Ed’s requires it to ensure all of the wrestlers are academically ready.
The first part is accurate you can only be a 3x if your first year competing is in 6th grade. The second part is out of my scope. Only going by what OAC has posted.