D1
215 - #1 D.Russo vs #3 Wyatt Walker - Russo pin 2:42
120 - #2 A.Butler vs #3 Aiden Allen - Butler dec 9-5
138 - #3 R.Bennett vs #4 C.Curtis - Bennett dec 3-1
150 - #1 W.Denkins (Perrysburg) vs #6 D.Zambounis - Denkins major. 15-5
126 - #3 J.Cochran vs #7 J.Jett - Cochran dec 2-1

D2
138 - #2 J.Carman vs #4 G.Murphy - Carman major. 11-0
285 - #2 T.Allen vs #4 TJ Fulgham - Fulgham dec 2-1 (upset)
157 - #2 D.Paterra vs #5 W.Stanley - Paterra dec 5-1
132 - #3 J.Lindsay vs #5 B. Fielding - Fielding dec 5-2 (upset)
132 - #1 D.Paes vs #8 P.Lee - Paes dec 5-1

D3
175 - #1 C.Havill vs #2 C.Endicott - Havill dec 7-3
215 - #1 J.Griffith vs #2 U.Nzekwe - Nzekwe pin 1:47 (upset)
144 - #1 M.Medina vs #5 C.Smith - Medina dec 5-3
190 - #3 C.Sparks vs #5 L.McKenzie - Mckenzie pin 6:20 (OT) (upset)
138 - #4 A.Hendricks vs #5 O.Miller - Hendricks pin 2:59

Wilson is from Dublin Scioto . The OHSAA should be ashamed that they put them on the same side .. at some point they need to get a clue and not let that happen . Just like the seeding criteria at sectionals is bull crap .. need to go back to seeding meeting come sectional time . Just my opinion !
True. If you know Ohio wrestling (and you ought to if you have your hand in the brackets), having Wilson and Herman on the same side is utter stupidity.

Your a good comedian WGTJ. I remember your thought process thru Covid. Wilson is going to attemt to climb Mt Everest. He'll get another shot at Mt Kilimanjaro next year. His wrestling journey is in it's infancy stages. Review the tape from the loss and get better. I'm assuming a NCAA championship is the end goal. Turn the loss into a positive. Get back to climbing that mountain.

Just glad to see how Toledo and immediate suburbs have performed at a couple of weight classses. At 120: Medina (Oregon Clay) vs. Blaze (P'burg). At 126: Contos (Toledo Waite) vs. Avalos (P'burg) - repeat of the PIT finals won by Contos.

Medina got a very good draw - and I believe Boro picked that final with Medina taking second. Avalos and Contos could go either way. I believe that was also picked to be the final - not sure. I'd look it up, but now I don't remember where I saw the predictions

Lost due to stalling.
No. I don't believe so.
Lined up wrong on bottom start of the second. Cautioned. Got hit with lining up wrong on top at the beginning of the third. Cautioned. Got hit with false start at the beginning of OT for a point to end the match.

No. I don't believe so.
Lined up wrong on bottom start of the second. Cautioned. Got hit with lining up wrong on top at the beginning of the third. Cautioned. Got hit with false start at the beginning of OT for a point to end the match.
OK thanks.