Kettering Fairmont District Predications

Springboro goes 18-2 on day one which was needed given the 16-2 start lasalle has had. these two teams put on a show. Springboro-LaSalle semis will determine district champ.

106 looks like anyone's tournament at this point.

Lambers the clear champion at 113, Allen the same, Morency wrestling strong.

Stevens didnt make it to semis but the Wissmar trilogy is in play for a go-to match. Rackett a surprise at 144.

Weimer was underestimated all year because he started slow.

What’s the entrance fee to get into the tournament and do they accept card
$8. You have to use a card when you purchase your ticket online. There is a QR code to scan at the gate. I suggest buying them before you get there because there is something wrong with the cell towers there - the data was incredibly slow, like 56k dialup modem slow. It took me 15 minutes to buy tickets. Go to https://www.ohsaa.org/tickets

If the rankings were that accurate, some people go by what they know not by the rankings. You won’t a have 106 on podium from that district at state
"some people would go by what they know not by the rankings" Then you follow up with "Won't have a 106 on podium from that district."......

Let me know what the winning lottery numbers are tonight if you get a chance

"some people would go by what they know not by the rankings" Then you follow up with "Won't have a 106 on podium from that district."......

right

I’ve seen these kids wrestle enough, the lottery I don’t know but I know these guys, borofan has probably never set eyes on any he is relying on results.

dude i’m done listening to what you say. connor wants all the smoke. you’re just a dad on yappi who is insanely biased
U think I care what u think? Connor wrestled a great match, his strength out matched the athleticism of Harney. 1-0 Match could have went either way. How did your 106 prediction go with Murray? My kids have been out of high school for years. I just love to follow the sport, good luck to all wrestlers this weekend, especially my Grizzlies.

Billy (borofan) did a really good job on his predictions. Got 10 of 14 champs correct and 2 other of his projected champs were runner up

U think I care what u think? Connor wrestled a great match, his strength out matched the athleticism of Harney. 1-0 Match could have went either way. How did your 106 prediction go with Murray? My kids have been out of high school for years. I just love to follow the sport, good luck to all wrestlers this weekend, especially my Grizzlies.
oh i’m completely content with murray making district semis as a freshman. not sure how that has anything to do with you sayijg connor couldn’t compete with harney and losing b2b weekends 😂😂😂😂😂