The Big Ten Stinks

This is nonsense I agree OSU defense is bad, I knew that before the game with TTUN. However if Ruggles makes a 50 yd FG or if one of those replays goes the other way than what is Fordes narrative? Outside of Bammy and UGA how is the SEC doing in the bowls? LOL KY got shut out by Iowa. OSU just needs a competent DC. I do agree if OSU was in the SEC it would help with recruiting.
And if eight of UGA's best players were not either out, playing injured, or playing with the flu, not to mention our future pro FG kicker missing TWO chip shot FG's. We wouldn't be having this conversation. PLUS, your QB1 played OUT OF HIS FRICKING MIND, according to neutral observers. Most of his scoring throws were made when he adlibbed. With first round draft choices Nolan Smith and Jalen Carter either out or slowed by flu. He don't make those throws, PERIOD!!!!!

maybe Saban can do a HOME and HOME Non conference game ........Bama hasn't done that since 2001..... playing a non conference game in Atlanta or dallas doesn't count.......
With a nine game SEC slate. Lil Nicky Satan has enough to worry about in DIXIE! They are currently, the FOURTH best team in the conference.

The premise of the article is that Michigan and OSU Ds got rocked due to not being prepared by their league competition. TCU and Georgia's Ds got just as wrecked so apparently their competition didn't prepare them either.
What you need to ask yourself is THIS. WHY did Stroud wait til the playoffs to extend plays with his scrambling? THAT hesitation probably cost you boys a BIG TEN title. And THEN, you could have played UGA in the CHAMPIONSHIP game, when we were 100%, like we were against Tejas Christian!

Kind of a misleading stat. Those 4, Oregon (1), and LSU (2) are the only schools with Playoff wins in the CFP era. Ohio State has the 3rd most appearances, either tied with or just ahead of Oklahoma and Georgia.
If we're playing the WHAT IF game. Consider that UGA lost on the LAST play (once in OT) to the Tuscaloser Gumps, in the past DECADE, costing us two natty's.

And if eight of UGA's best players were not either out, playing injured, or playing with the flu, not to mention our future pro FG kicker missing TWO chip shot FG's. We wouldn't be having this conversation. PLUS, your QB1 played OUT OF HIS FRICKING MIND, according to neutral observers. Most of his scoring throws were made when he adlibbed. With first round draft choices Nolan Smith and Jalen Carter either out or slowed by flu. He don't make those throws, PERIOD!!!!!
Come on dude are you for real? OSU had plenty of injuries heading into this one as well but i do not blame injuries for the loss and let's not forget this was a home game for Georgia.

Dumb article by a dumbazs.

I guess Georgia’s D didn’t get adequately prepared by the SEC? TCU gave up a boatload of points to Michigan. I guess they weren’t adequately prepared by the Big 12? Those two games could easily have gone the other way and all the talk would be about OSU vs UM and that the B1G is cleaning up this bowl season.
100%. Ohio State hit Georgia for 41 points and almost 500 yards. Without Henderson, Smith-Njigba, Williams. With Harrison and Stover leaving with injuries. SEC needs to better prepare their defenses, I guess. Or Forde is a moron. Either way.

The first round picks on the Georgia DL were slowed down by the first round picks on the OSU OL. Duh.

With a NINE game SEC slate. Lil Nicky Satan has enough to worry about in DIXIE! They are currently, the FOURTH best team in the conference.
Are you really a SEC fan or just another troll?
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama (September 21, 2021) - The Southeastern Conference today announced the football schedules for all 14 SEC schools for the 2022 season.

Each SEC team will play EIGHT conference football games to include six games against division opponents and two games against non-division opponents. One of the non-division opponents will be a permanent annual opponent and the other non-division opponent will rotate each year.

The season begins with one game on August 27 when Vanderbilt visits Hawaii before the remaining SEC schools begin action September 3.

The 2022 season will culminate with the SEC Championship Game in Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta on Saturday, December 3. It will be the 31st edition of the game and the 29th in the city of Atlanta.

The complete list of 2022 football schedules can be found here .