Now republicans worried about the national defecit

Dems need rescind that promise and start hiking taxes on those making less than $400,000 to make up the difference. Or make them start paying taxes, depending on how our President feels from day to day.

I'll do my part as a good conservative. Starting now I'm cutting down to three mocha cappucinos a day from Cup O' Uncle Joe's.

Last edited:
Brian still too dumb to know the difference between the debt and the deficit. lol.
He pretty clearly delineated between the two.

Not concerned under trump.when they raised the debit limit 3 times.And added 7 trillion to the deficit lmao.

The deficit went up 7 trillion? The government only spent 6 trillion total in FY2022. Congrats, you're as dumb as brian. lol.
The debt went up 7T during his presidency. He was not talking about a single year deficit, but you knew that, fraud.

He said the deficit went up 7T. You even highlighted it when you quoted his post, boob. lol.
You knew exactly what he was talking about you fraud. He was distinguishing the difference between the debt limit and creating more debt. Nobody is amused by your gotya BS other than Basement Boy. You are two peas in a pod. Great company you keep.

You knew exactly what he was talking about you fraud. He was distinguishing the difference between the debt limit and creating more debt. Nobody is amused by your gotya BS other than Basement Boy. You are two peas in a pod. Great company you keep.
Not our fault that you're the only one that speaks "Brian." That sounds like a you problem. But considering how long it took you to go to school it makes sense.

He gets them confused every time he posts about it. Sorry you're just as retarded as poor brian. lol. 🤷‍♂️

He gets them confused every time he posts about it. Sorry you're just as retarded as poor brian. lol. 🤷‍♂️
And you know the difference like I do but decide its so cool to play gotya every time with Basement Boy. You are just like ICVGuy. Everybody in his life thinks he is an a'hole and you all do not even know it.

And you know the difference like I do but decide its so cool to play gotya every time with Basement Boy. You are just like ICVGuy. Everybody in his life thinks he is an a'hole and you all do not even know it.
irony....

Reactions: y2h
Nope. Actually, gonna finish up one more thing in the office and then take the kayak out on the Gulf.
summer whale GIF by CsaK