IVC 22-23

the division 3 east district is going to be awesome this year. Malvern, Garaway, Sandy Valley, Martins ferry, West Muskingum, Buckeye Trail could be a tough mathcup for anyone, and Bellaire or Union local could win a couple games

IVC Standings as of January 25
IVC South Division
7-2 Garaway
6-3 Indian Valley
6-3 Sandy Valley
4-4 Hiland
4-5 Claymont
3-5 Tusky Valley
0-8 Ridgewood

IVC North Division
9-0 Malvern
7-2 Buckeye Trail
7-2 Strasburg
4-3 TCC
3-6 Conotton Valley
2-7 East Canton
0-9 Newcomerstown

Last edited:

Did the Hawks forget to show up tonight, that's really shocking to me,a team we beat in mid December by almost 30

Did the Hawks forget to show up tonight, that's really shocking to me,a team we beat in mid December by almost 30
Tusky has been up and down which is what you would expect from a team that's lost so many players and is playing several freshman pretty significant minutes.

Think about this, the next game after TV lost to Hiland by 26 the Trojans turned around and beat Indian Valley. If Indian Valley would have won that game they'd be in a first place tie right now

a big non-league matchup tonight at Malvern 15-1 vs River Local 15-2 Hornets will be out for revenge after losing a 5 point game to River last season,also a big game for the seedings coming up,in there own division, it's hard to believe saying Malvern is D3 this season

Hiland plays a tough game this evening at Smithville's Battle at the Berkey where they will face unbeaten Columbus Bishop Ready.

Ready wins 56 47. 3rd quarter really did in the Hawks got into deep a hole couldn’t climb out of against a real good team

I don’t go Friday to the game figure it would be a blow out I was shocked that we lost. I talked to Tom Alex dad tonight he said they packed in and played zone and we couldn’t shoot at all I saw a player for tuscy score 35 on us. He also said that since mark was coach we only won one time down at tusky it’s a tough place to play. I think we will be fine for tournament I am a little worried about river and not sure in rosecrans yet

I don’t go Friday to the game figure it would be a blow out I was shocked that we lost. I talked to Tom Alex dad tonight he said they packed in and played zone and we couldn’t shoot at all I saw a player for tuscy score 35 on us. He also said that since mark was coach we only won one time down at tusky it’s a tough place to play. I think we will be fine for tournament I am a little worried about river and not sure in rosecrans yet
let me tell you they have a good team and great coach

Who has the good team TV or Hiland,hey wack 7 how was your game with River,that was a little closer game than I thought it would be,is River that good or was the Hornets exhausted from the Strasburg game

Who has the good team TV or Hiland,hey wack 7 how was your game with River,that was a little closer game than I thought it would be,is River that good or was the Hornets exhausted from the Strasburg game
probably the 2nd best team we've played behind Maysville

Hiland looked like a completely different team tonight vs Bishop Ready then they did vs Tusky Valley. That Ready team is one of the better teams ive seen in the last couple years. they have size all around and can shoot and anyone can post up on that team. Hiland played outstanding defense and was in that game the whole time. If they play like that they can beat anyone in the district but the challenge is going to be getting them to play like that every night.

Yes 100 percent getting them to play like that, there's probably three games that we lost, that we didn't come ready to play this season, out of our 9 loses, they need to win out, to get some momentum heading into the tournament, theses next 5 games are winnable games, but they can't come out and play like they did against TV,or we will be headed for a losing record

LIVE STREAM ALERT!!! Tonight Big Time Sports Will do a Free TV Live Stream of Tusky Valley vs Indian Valley. Watch Live at bigtimesportsohio.com