Canton McKinley Bulldogs

I see this coach moving on after this season and S. Weatherspoon coaching next season. JMO

Anyone that went to the game have any input on how the Pups played, cant always go by the score, thx...GO PUPS!

McKinley basketball is starting to become a joke!! Time to bring in a new coach who’s going to keep the talent at McKinley!!

He has wanted to be the basketball coach for quite some time now. If McKinley is smart they will be knocking at his door.
Weatherspoon is still commuting from the Cleveland area to be the coach at Alliance.

I don’t blame the coaches entirely the kids need blame too..it used to be a honor for kids in canton to wear the red and black. Kids these days are a lot different.

I don’t blame the coaches entirely the kids need blame too..it used to be a honor for kids in canton to wear the red and black. Kids these days are a lot different.
Well change can be a very good thing. Hopefully there will be some changes in the basketball program that will be a great help to all involved and invested.

The Pups put a 19 point beat down on Lake. What will they say if they beat Jackson?

The Bulldogs almost beat them last time.

LOL, ok what will you say if they lose 3 times? Let me guess, it's hard to beat someone 4 times?
What would you be willing to bet if they play 3 times? Jackson BARELY beat them the first time. Come on smart . Don't worry you will be happy tomorrow night.

Can the Pups pull off the upset against GlenOak tonight? The first game GlenOak won by about 25 points. The game is at GlenOak as well.

Can the Pups pull off the upset against GlenOak tonight? The first game GlenOak won by about 25 points. The game is at GlenOak as well.
That game was the beginning of poor play of late,the second half went bad fast...BAM!