2022 Cincinnati Bengals

O Line plays next week like they did today and the Cincinnati Bengals will be in Back to Back Super Bowls!! WHO DEY!!!

Don’t let Omar the Dbag Mommas Boy ruin the Bengals thread!!

O Line plays next week like they did today and the Cincinnati Bengals will be in Back to Back Super Bowls!! WHO DEY!!!

Don’t let Omar the Dbag Mommas Boy ruin the Bengals thread!!
Which begs the question.... if Cappa is able to play but at less than 100% do you start him over Sharping? Sharping has been outstanding and his 6'7" 325lbs frame matches up well against Jones.

The same with Williams... if he is able to play but at less than 100% do you play him over Carman after the job Carman did today?

You can love your sports team, that's fine. But no one is moving to Ohio because of their NFL team. Don't be stupid.
Where did I say that, and your reading comprehension should improve before throwing stones. I have no doubt people in Cincy have more pride (feel better) in (about) their city tonight because of the Bengals success this year.

I expect Jones to line up over Volson to force the double team from Karras and leaving the LT on an island. Do you want Carman on the island or Williams with a bum knee?

Where did I say that, and your reading comprehension should improve before throwing stones. I have no doubt people in Cincy have more pride (feel better) in (about) their city tonight because of the Bengals success this year.
Lol

The original question asked if more people would move to Ohio because of the new found pride in the Bengals.

You tried to refute my dismissal of the idea.

Lol

The original question asked if more people would move to Ohio because of the new found pride in the Bengals.

You tried to refute my dismissal of the idea.
Don't be so sensitive? I was replying to spartacus not you. And this is my reply: Definitely helps with respect, bring more people back to Cincy ? You and that carpetbagger from gamecock country have reading comprehension issues.

Don't be so sensitive? I was replying to spartacus not you. And this is my reply: Definitely helps with respect, bring more people back to Cincy ? You and that carpetbagger from gamecock country have reading comprehension issues.
If it was a reply to Spartacus, why did you hit the reply button to my post?

I think you have more than a comprehension issue.

If it was a reply to Spartacus, why did you hit the reply button to my post?

I think you have more than a comprehension issue.
Spartacus1987 said:
I wonder if the Bengals having so much success helps the state of Ohio across the board in terms of respect and bringing more people back to the state?
Definitely helps with respect, bring more people back to Cincy ?

Who did I reply to, but this is my last post on this issue.

You’re such a cow tipping bumpkin 😂
Definitely helps with respect, bring more people back to Cincy ?

Who did I reply to, but this is my last post on this issue.
as it should be 😂

Spend thousands to move because NFL team is good or buy Redzone for $150? Tough financial decision here, hard to tell which is cheaper.
I know every time I had to weigh a decision about moving to a new state the quality of their NFL team was ALWAYS the deciding factor for me... or maybe I didn't consider it at all. I'm not sure. I was so filled with pride it has clouded my memory.

Which begs the question.... if Cappa is able to play but at less than 100% do you start him over Sharping? Sharping has been outstanding and his 6'7" 325lbs frame matches up well against Jones.

The same with Williams... if he is able to play but at less than 100% do you play him over Carman after the job Carman did today?
Unless Cappa and more so Jonah are not 100% I roll with the line that was out there today. If Cappa is 90% I roll with him

I know every time I had to weigh a decision about moving to a new state the quality of their NFL team was ALWAYS the deciding factor for me... or maybe I didn't consider it at all. I'm not sure. I was so filled with pride it has clouded my memory.
Yep, I’m proud to be a Bengal fan right now, haven’t thought much about Cincy. Last time I checked, the city ain’t winning the games

The Bengals have won 3 straight against the Chiefs and the defense has been very good in all 3 wins utilizing a 3 man rush and dropping 8. I expect we will see quite a bit of that. However I wouldn't be afraid to test Malhomes ankle early on with some extra pressure. See if he can move laterally.

Bengals will beat the Chiefs easily. The Chiefs defense isn't that good at all, and Mahomes will be limited, with a bad ankle. Can't believe Chiefs are favored by a point.

Good job OL. good to see the clowns who dog them the last 2 seasons don't give credit where credit is due. OL and defense won this game. I also like the people who dog Eli Apple lol. who is going to play if Eli doesn't?

those who dog the OL don't know how hard it is to play........

jtk
()

I would have thought the Bengals w/ Ken Anderson would have had 5 or so playoff w’s. Anderson had the run to the Super Bowl in 1981 but it looks like that was his only 2 playoffs wins. Bengals/Anderson had some very good teams in the 1970’s but the AFC was stacked with the Steelers, Raiders & Dolphins.

Boomer Esiason had 3 playoff wins, 2 in their run to the Super Bowl in 1988 and 1 two years later.

Bengals will beat the Chiefs easily. The Chiefs defense isn't that good at all, and Mahomes will be limited, with a bad ankle. Can't believe Chiefs are favored by a point.
I can't either. Seems Homes requires mobility to win the close ones, and if he can't scramble I don't think it will be a highly competitive game . Bengals by 15.