Ron Thomas Invitational

Great Tournament. A lot of great wrestlers as well. post your predictions below. My team favorite is Desales but don't be suprised if TV takes it, watterson could take it as well.

TEAMS
Bexley
Big Walnut
Bishop Hartley
Bishop Watterson
Bloom-Carroll
Buckeye Valley
Centerburg
Circleville
Clinton Massie
Dalton
Eaton
Gahanna Lincoln
Hilliard Darby
Hilliard Davidson
Johnstown
Jonathan Alder
Kenton Ridge
Marion Franklin
Mount Vernon
River Valley (Caledonia)
RossOH
St Francis DeSales
St Mary`s Memorial
Teays Valley
Western Brown
Westerville Central

Thank you borofan.......

NOTABLE WRESTLERS

106: Blankenhorn (MTV), Jenkins (HD), Krysty (BW), Garcia (Bexley), Thacker (CRV)

113: Slubowski (HD), Havens (TV), Miller (Ross), Hisey (SMM), Conyers (BW), Moore (B-C)

120: Curry (BW), Newkirk (C-M), Crites (SMM)

126: Sheets (TV), Earls (Ross), King (BH), Baker (JA), Marshall (CBurg)

132: Greco (Ross), Moore (HD), Firebaugh (MTV), Lindsay (BW), Johnson (Circle), Pierce (JA), Cunningham (WB)

138: Foster (Ross), Younger (TV), Giordano (BW), VandenEynden (HD), McLelland (CSFD), Rathburn (BH)

144: Younger (BW), Rush (CSFD), Trbovich (JA)

150: Gregory (MTV), Lopez (CSFD), Haley (BW), Day (WB), Russell (Dalton), LeMaster (CBurg)

157: J.Taylor (MTV), Eagan (CSFD), McCourt (Dalton)

165: Henderson (HD), Byerly (JA), Barford (CSFD), Rick (CRV), Siders (Dalton)

175: Newsome (BH), L.Shulaw (CSFD), A.Kroninger (JA)

190: McDanel (TV), Iams (Ross), Lawrence (HD), Mullins (MTV), Froelich (CSFD), Short (BW)

215: A.Taylor (MTV), M.Shualw (DeSales), Hay (JA), Schaefer (SMM), Padmore (Bexley), Willet/Frazee (B-C), Strawn (River), Sargent (CBurg)

285: Thurston (TV), Fulgham (Circle), Asiedu (BH), Betton (CSFD), Saeler (SMM), Bier (River), Lanthorn (CBurg)

Notes: Hisey and Crites could be up at 120 and 126. I have not seen King in any results so far this season (If he doesn't wrestle here, he will likely be removed next week unless I hear something new).

BEST POSSIBLE MATCHES

1. 138: D2 #1 McLelland (Columbus DeSales) vs D2 #3 Rathburn (Bishop Hartley)

2. 175: D2 #1 Newsome (Bishop Hartley) vs D2 #3 L.Shulaw (Columbus DeSales)

3. 144: D2 #1 Younger (Bishop Watterson) vs D2 #4 Rush (Columbus DeSales)

4. 165: D2 #2 Byerly (Jonathan Alder) vs D2 #6 Barford (Columbus DeSales)

5. 215: D1 #7 A.Taylor (Mount Vernon) vs D2 #1 M.Shualw (Columbus DeSales)

6. 106: D1 #5 Blankenhorn (Mount Vernon) vs D2 #3 Krysty (Bishop Watterson)

7. 285: D2 #3 Fulgham (Circleville) vs D3 #8 Bier (Hannibal River)

8. 113: D1 #8 Slubowski (Hilliard Darby) vs D2 #4 Hisey (St. Mary' Memorial)

9. 132: D1 #9 Greco (Hamilton Ross) vs D2 #3 Lindsay (Bishop Watterson)

TEAM PREDICTIONS

1. Columbus DeSales

2. Bishop Watterson / Hamilton Ross / Jonathan Alder / Mount Vernon / Teays Valley

You can follow the Tournament and Results on Page 5 of Trackwrestling .
or

/events/search events/ron thomas
1674244276267.png
1674244300479.png

Yeah that works but it can get frustrating if you sometimes don't put in the exact words the search engine is geared for. By the time you type it in and hit search i can forward to page 5 and be looking at results.

Edit: It could be Old me or Old Computer , but in search events i typed in Ron Thomas it even highlighted in gray Ron Thomas Invitation . I clicked on that filled the box and hit search . " There are no Events that match criteria specified " was the FU i got. LOL

But i'm not a trackwrestling member i just go in as a viewer which limits many functions i can access .

Last edited:
Yeah that works but it can get frustrating if you sometimes don't put in the exact words the search engine is geared for. By the time you type it in and hit search i can forward to page 5 and be looking at results.

Edit: It could be Old me or Old Computer , but in search events i typed in Ron Thomas it even highlighted in gray Ron Thomas Invitation . I clicked on that filled the box and hit search . " There are no Events that match criteria specified " was the FU i got. LOL

But i'm not a trackwrestling member i just go in as a viewer which limits many functions i can access .

I would just type in "Ron." Don't need to type all of it, just a portion. Very quick

Refs left a little to be desired but was a great tournament with great competition and some amped up parents

Friday night was a circus ... 2 rounds were postponed until Saturday because it was getting too late, the 2 gyms were overcrowded, and yes, some of the referees were not having their best nights. With that said, Saturday ran much smoother, and the competition was really good, especially the better kids at 132, 138 and 215.

Friday night was a circus ... 2 rounds were postponed until Saturday because it was getting too late, the 2 gyms were overcrowded, and yes, some of the referees were not having their best nights. With that said, Saturday ran much smoother, and the competition was really good, especially the better kids at 132, 138 and 215.
My boy was at 138 had a good day foster is a scrambling machine and very solid on top thought he had the big walnut kid beat but lost it in the 3rd period took 6th in a tough field