Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Who Wins The MAC in 2023?

• Total voters
I will. Your argument is dumb. You can win not win MAC titles and still be competitive.

By your logic, because New Bremen football hasn't been competitive in the MAC because they've only won one MAC championship ever. Disregard they've won 2 state championships in the last 3 years, but they finished tied for 3rd this year, 5th last year, and 3rd in 2020, 5th in 2019, and 6th in 2018. Not competitive, according to your metrics.
New Bremen has won numerous MAC championships in multiple sports since 2000, and has Parkway won any state championships in any sports this century. New Bremen has always had the athletes and culture to win in football they finally got the coach to take them to the top. Finishing 4th or 5th once in a while in one or 2 sports is not being competitive.

I worry about Nee Knoxville’s future. I know a school is waaaay more than sports, but NK is losing long-time families that are staying/building in NK but choosing to send their kids to New Bremen. A school that small losing its core people is going to have a hard time remaining independent.
I see what you did there.

Ok peeps. Putting it to rest.....thavoice speaks so it's the final word so we can move on.

PW stays.
NK goes.

Thavoice....has spoken.

Now let's get back to important discussions like how way, way down the league will be next football season

Ok peeps. Putting it to rest.....thavoice speaks so it's the final word so we can move on.

PW stays.
NK goes.

Thavoice....has spoken.

Now let's get back to important discussions like how way, way down the league will be next football season
What have the Rangers ever done to you??

PW stays.
NK goes.

Thavoice....has spoken.

knoxville is waiting around till we become a 8-Man league....

I worry about Nee Knoxville’s future. I know a school is waaaay more than sports, but NK is losing long-time families that are staying/building in NK but choosing to send their kids to New Bremen. A school that small losing its core people is going to have a hard time remaining independent.
NK has an OHSAA enrollment no. of 32 (bball) that is the 7th smallest in Ohio.

NK has an OHSAA enrollment no. of 32 (bball) that is the 7th smallest in Ohio.
And yet in the past 15 years they have produced a boys basketball team that is top 3 all-time in the MAC and a class of girls who would be considered one of the best the MAC has seen in a while. Since 1990 the girls volleyball team has been consistently one of the better teams, girls basketball has had two State appearances and boys basketball puts together some quality teams every 4-5 years. Leave the Rangers alone they fit right in with the MAC.

boys basketball puts together some quality teams every 4-5 years. Leave the Rangers alone they fit right in with the MAC.
Rangers are 23-113 since the start of the 2016-2017 season. So if everyone is gonna pretend that Parkway isn't competitive in the MAC, Knoxville doesn't get a pass.

Early signing day was yesterday, I recall a lot of coaches(not Ryan Day) on the Big Ten Network talking about a lot of their recruits playing multiple sports.
How about your MAC football team, out of the 10 and 11 graders, how many playing a winter sport?
Versailles
Wrestling 4
School Basketball 4 CYO doesn't count.
Swimming 3
Bowling 3
That's 50%.

For future reference, I was reading the Celina Daily Standard today, and there were 98 Letters to Santa from Marion Local first grade students.

Sounds like a future in D6 for the Flyers in eight years.

For future reference, I was reading the Celina Daily Standard today, and there were 98 Letters to Santa from Marion Local first grade students.

Sounds like a future in D6 for the Flyers in eight years.
did you get your letter published? LOL!!! I guess your wish to keep Luke in Cincy, didn't work out with Santa..

A lot of future MAC football players coming to Versailles this Saturday to Jr. High wrestling meet.

Coming Tuesday Night will be an exciting Dual between Coldwater and Versailles.
Some intriguing match ups between some good varsity football players.

All will be on NFHS.
I didn’t even know minster had wrestling, is it just junior high right now?