D1: 285
D2: 285
D3: 285

Tied for Second Deepest Weight (Top 30)
D1: 126, 132 138, 150, 190
D2: 132, 138, 144, 150 175
D3: 120, 126, 132, 157, 175

New #1’s and other info:
D1 106: This weight looks very different again this week. Due to so many weird/upsets against other divisions, I pretty much went with head-to-head results. Mokros was the biggest mover due to him splitting bouts and winning the last one against Blankenhorn last year.

D1 113: This weight also look very different this week. Lambers and Brown were the biggest movers (neither have a loss to a lower ranked guy at the weight - everyone else on down in the Top 12 has beaten or lost to each other.

D1 Team: St. Edward extended their lead (I think I forgot to update their team score last week after adding in O'Brien for Goldberg at 144).

D2 190: With Snider moving down to 190 and losing to Ray, Ray takes over the top spot here (Snider beat Haines last year and was ranked ahead of him when both were at 215 to start the season).

D3 150: Stephen takes over the top spot here. Stephen has been pretty hard to rank all season due to his big weight jumps the last two seasons, which means he lacks head-to-head results, but he does have a win over Ginter (Whitmer) in the fall/summer (Ginter beat Horvath last time they met).

If you think I missed a result (which is VERY POSSIBLE) or have any weight changes/questions/suggestions/etc. please Email me at Borofanohio@gmail.com or PM me on here.

I am still looking for results from the following events/duals (I received partial results for some of these, but I still might have missed something)
Thurs: (Tri-Meet) West Geauga/Orange/Copley
Sat: (Dual) Little Miami vs Fairfield
Tues: (Dual) Toledo Whitmer vs Evergreen

As always, I will only make changes Wednesday (if needed) and I will post them on here below:
D1: 106, 132, 144, 285
D2: 126, 132, 175, 190, 215, 285
D3: 157, 175

Next Rankings: January 24

Thanks to whoever has been clicking
(y)

Last edited:

Seems like fairly obvious move for Stephen at D3 150. 144 is crowded at the top and 150 was a one man race till he slides in.

Also gives Barnesville an in for team runner-up. Should be a good team race in D3. Some surprises by either of the top 3 teams could make things interesting.

Not that i actually know but id assume snider stays 190. Much better chance beating ray for a title. In their match, snider got in once for a takedown, about 20secs into the match. Then really nothing else. Snider loses. Then on the backside of Maumee bay all he did was attack and score. Seems capable

Since Boro doesn't include out of state wrestlers in his write ups here's some better wrestlers from DCC for the GIT.
126 Heethuis 3rd at Brecksville, Rated 11th Nationally
144 Jones 4th at Brecksville
152 Gilche Rated 4th Nationally
157 Marines 2nd at Brecksville, Rated 18th Nationally
165 Bunn 5th at Brecksville
175 Adams 4th at Brecksville
215 Bercume 5th at Brecksville

Parkersburg is bringing (AAA Large School Rankings)

Carrodus #4 @ 113
Inboden #8 @ 126
Showalter #7 @ 138
Wotring #8 @ 157

Parkersburg South isn't coming (as far as I know) but they actually have 10 wrestlers ranked in the top 8.

Last edited:
Not that i actually know but id assume snider stays 190. Much better chance beating ray for a title. In their match, snider got in once for a takedown, about 20secs into the match. Then really nothing else. Snider loses. Then on the backside of Maumee bay all he did was attack and score. Seems capable
Snider got in for takedown or Ray?

That was also the first time for Snider making scratch at 190 and was holding his weight all day I would imagine. After weigh outs and rehydrating I’m sure he looked/felt better Saturday. IMO, I’d take Snider at State…

Pk South is at OVAC, Parkersburg (Big Reds) are at GIT.

Given that Snider made the effort to get to 190 and Shulaw is at 215, I'd feel pretty confident in saying Snider ends up at 190.