Price of EGGS, WTH is going on

Care to explain?

Every farmer gets a check. I grew up on a farm..my two brothers still farm.

Don't even try to say they don't.

Hell...every farmer got $25k handed to them during the pandemic even.

And I'm not going to even talk about crop insurance.

Every farmer gets a check. I grew up on a farm..my two brothers still farm.

Don't even try to say they don't.

Hell...every farmer got $25k handed to them during the pandemic even.

And I'm not going to even talk about crop insurance.
Lol

A price support doesn't guarantee a check every year.

The government has many programs available to pay producers to be environmentally responsible as well as financially sound during harder times. This isn't necessarily a bad thing as it provides food security for Americans. It's kind of a national interest.

Lol

The government has many programs available to pay producers to be environmentally responsible as well as financially sound during harder times. This isn't necessarily a bad thing as it provides food security for Americans. It's kind of a national interest.
Yea..they'll pay a farmer to put up a manure storage building (equip funds)...at the same time he's clearing a 20 acre woods.

Or..pay one farmer to not plant for 10 years (CRP) and let the next farmer clear 20 acres and let him take the expense of doing so off his taxes.

All makes sense doesn't it?

Lol

IT does one thing...which is increase the cost of land. The land owners benefit, that's about it.

WOuld we need $13.00 beans if you asshats weren't paying $25900 an acre for ground? No...ya wouldn't...but your all so frikking land greedy, ya just can't help yourself.

Yea..they'll pay a farmer to put up a manure storage building (equip funds)...at the same time he's clearing a 20 acre woods.
Putting up a manure storage facility to allow a farmer to ensure that he can apply his waste in an environmentally friendly manner makes a lot of sense. It is beneficial for the general public in many ways.

Clearing a woods isn't in any way connected to it. Not sure why you would try to make such a connection.
Or..pay one farmer to not plant for 10 years (CRP) and let the next farmer clear 20 acres and let him take the expense of doing so off his taxes.
While the CRP program is probably the dumbest government program out there it is also the dumbest one to enroll in.

Cash rents for poor ground is still higher than a CRP payment.

What's your issue with clearing a woods?

Doesn't a farmer have a right to use his land the way he wants to? Why should you or anyone else have the right to force him to grow trees instead of corn?

All makes sense doesn't it?
Yes.

IT does one thing...which is increase the cost of land. The land owners benefit, that's about it.
It is their land. Why shouldn't they benefit from it?

Sounds like you're jealous.
WOuld we need $13.00 beans if you asshats weren't paying $25900 an acre for ground? No...ya wouldn't...but your all so frikking land greedy, ya just can't help yourself.
Somebody is pissed that he can't afford to buy an acre of land...

Beans are $13.00 (actually $15.00) because demand is outpacing supply. Basic economics 101.

Beans are $13.00 (actually $15.00) because demand is outpacing supply. Basic economics 101.
It's my tax money..why can't I keep it and buy my own f'ing land?

Putting up a manure storage facility to allow a farmer to ensure that he can apply his waste in an environmentally friendly manner makes a lot of sense. It is beneficial for the general public in many ways.

Clearing a woods isn't in any way connected to it. Not sure why you would try to make such a connection.

While the CRP program is probably the dumbest government program out there it is also the dumbest one to enroll in.

Cash rents for poor ground is still higher than a CRP payment.

What's your issue with clearing a woods?

Doesn't a farmer have a right to use his land the way he wants to? Why should you or anyone else have the right to force him to grow trees instead of corn?

Yes.
Don't even try to feed me this bullshiete.

Every manure storage building I've seen is full of one thing...equipment. And ya know what? it's your farm...you pay for the building.

Every covered feed lot has led to one thing...more livestock and more manure.

Oh really? Clearing woods is an environmentally sound thing to do isn't it? Apparently if we have too much land that we have to pay farmers not to plant..we sure in the hell don't need to be clearing more ground do we?

Whats my issue with woods? Yea..you say you have a right to do whatever you want..but you'll take that government money won't ya? What right do you have to take other peoples money?

Yea...I haven't been spoon fed money by the government like you have and I have to compete with farmers who have.

anyone interested in seeing how much farmers are handed each year? Take a look on the above searchable database. Look up your rich neighbor farmer and see how much of your money he's been handed.

1673988541422.png

Don't even try to feed me this bullshiete.

Every manure storage building I've seen is full of one thing...equipment. And ya know what? it's your farm...you pay for the building.

Liar.

Manure storage buildings are full of manure.

It's why it's called a manure storage building.
Every covered feed lot has led to one thing...more livestock and more manure.
Liar.

Just because a farmer has a feedlot does not mean he builds another one.

Plenty of emtpy livestock facilities around the country.
Oh really? Clearing woods is an environmentally sound thing to do isn't it?
It can be. But more importantly it is well within a landowners right.
Apparently if we have too much land that we have to pay farmers not to plant..we sure in the hell don't need to be clearing more ground do we?
Feel free to buy a woods and grow trees. It's your right.
Whats my issue with woods? Yea..you say you have a right to do whatever you want..but you'll take that government money won't ya? What right do you have to take other peoples money?
No one is getting government money to clear a woods.

Liar.

Manure storage buildings are full of manure.

It's why it's called a manure storage building.

Liar.

Just because a farmer has a feedlot does not mean he builds another one.

Plenty of emtpy livestock facilities around the country.

It can be. But more importantly it is well within a landowners right.

Feel free to buy a woods and grow trees. It's your right.

No one is getting government money to clear a woods.
Again.. You are clueless.

If you'd like....I can take a pic of maybe 10 or so buildings I pass every day on my way to work..for the last 19 years...that haven't a bit of manure in them. If you talk to any farmer..they'll tell ya "yea..it's a crock of shiete..but hey, if they are giving me a new building..why wouldn't I take it" Did ya know they only have to use it as a manure storage building for four years? And then it's all theirs...they can turn it into a workshop if they want to.

You lie by ignorance. You said you weren't a farmer. What do you know?

Again.. You are clueless.

If you'd like....I can take a pic of maybe 10 or so buildings I pass every day on my way to work..for the last 19 years...that haven't a bit of manure in them. If you talk to any farmer..they'll tell ya "yea..it's a crock of shiete..but hey, if they are giving me a new building..why wouldn't I take it" Did ya know they only have to use it as a manure storage building for four years? And then it's all theirs...they can turn it into a workshop if they want to.
So you admit that they met the obligation required to receive the grant.

Cool.

Did those farms reduce their manure output? If not, what are they doing with their manure. Those farms are highly regulated if they exceed a certain threshold of animal units.

You lie by ignorance. You said you weren't a farmer. What do you know?
Apparently a lot more than you.

anyone interested in seeing how much farmers are handed each year? Take a look on the above searchable database. Look up your rich neighbor farmer and see how much of your money he's been handed.
Got any context with that?

Cool.

Did those farms reduce their manure output? If not, what are they doing with their manure. Those farms are highly regulated if they exceed a certain threshold of animal units.

You don’t shiete big boy

Cool.

Lmao! Again. Clueless. Farmers around here wirh 150 cows or less received new “manure storage barns” ie. Machine sheds.
And ya know what? The farmers who had polluted repeatedly got more money than others.

hmmm.. if my company polluted a water stream, do ya think we’d receive money or do you think we’d get fined?

Context? It’s a website that displays who and how much money farmers received since 1995. What kind of context do you need? It’s a government database. Surely ya trust the government
Yes, context. You know, like what the subsidy was for and when?

Lmao! Again. Clueless. Farmers around here wirh 150 cows or less received new “manure storage barns” ie. Machine sheds.
And ya know what? The farmers who had polluted repeatedly got more money than others.

hmmm.. if my company polluted a water stream, do ya think we’d receive money or do you think we’d get fined?
So you're not going to answer the questions.... got it.