Jim Harbaugh

That was a joke as is most likely this is. All the cheating that goes on down south and the NCAA bust somebody over too many coaching assistants and recruiting during the "dead period". LOL
Agreed. This is an absolute farce when we now have schools actively recruiting players off of other school's rosters before they are in the transfer portal.

I'm not sure. NCAA has him in their sites. I call BS on it and think his abortion stand provoked the NCAA.
There is annual investigations going on from the NCAA. I really smell a skunk here. Harbaugh is simply leveraging the NFL to get a bigger contract from Michigan. College coaches do this all the time. Michigan has been irreleveant for years, he finally has them back to where he wants. Why would he leave? And i can't imagine a guy like him wanting to deal with some of today's pro athletes. Imaging coaching Lamar Jackson or Kyer Murray??

There is annual investigations going on from the NCAA. I really smell a skunk here. Harbaugh is simply leveraging the NFL to get a bigger contract from Michigan. College coaches do this all the time. Michigan has been irreleveant for years, he finally has them back to where he wants. Why would he leave? And i can't imagine a guy like him wanting to deal with some of today's pro athletes. Imaging coaching Lamar Jackson or Kyer Murray??
The NFL is mainly coaching. College is all about recruiting, and with NIL and the transfer portal it’s a job I wouldn’t want if I could get paid by an NFL team.

What exactly is wrong with coaching Lamar Jackson???

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

The NFL is mainly coaching. College is all about recruiting, and with NIL and the transfer portal it’s a job I wouldn’t want if I could get paid by an NFL team.
To each their own. I just think with NFL guys, you have a much shorter lifespan. Unless you are Mike Tomlin, John Harbaugh or Bill Belichick, you get hired for an NFL job and you MAY have 3 years to win. Heck now we got guys lasting all of a year. You have to kiss up to the star player or you are gone. It's really sad. Now my thing with Harbaugh is he finally HAS his ducks in a row in Ann Arbor. It's taken 7 years. Why would he go to a pro team now?? Maybe two years ago, but not now.

What exactly is wrong with coaching Lamar Jackson???

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Ok, here's the deal with Lamar Jackson. He took the league by storm, the league figured him out to a degree. He's not got better throwing the fotoball, he is what he is. I would not sign him to a long term guaranteed deal because his ability to use his legs will only decrease over time, and he's hurt alot.
Now, this last episode is what did it for me. We know he's not happy with his contract and wants a Deshaun Watson/ Kyler Murray type guaranteed contract. What's can be his hardline stance? Just sit. We have no idea if he's really hurt or not. Supposedly he was supposed to be back a month ago, yet week by week we get this maybe, he's working hard to getting back on the field, yada, yada yada. Meanwhile the Ravens a team who was in contention in the AFC North,
I'm sorry, I can't work with someone like that. If your goal is to win and be on successful teams, be a leader, these actions go completely against that. And I know everyone points to "it's a business" etc. Lamar IS making great money. The Ravens have offered him a very good contract. He's not a top 10 QB in football, but wants to be paid like one.
You think Jim Harbaugh would want to work with a guy like that? And you don't think he and his brother talk about this?

Ok, here's the deal with Lamar Jackson. He took the league by storm, the league figured him out to a degree. He's not got better throwing the fotoball, he is what he is. I would not sign him to a long term guaranteed deal because his ability to use his legs will only decrease over time, and he's hurt alot.
Now, this last episode is what did it for me. We know he's not happy with his contract and wants a Deshaun Watson/ Kyler Murray type guaranteed contract. What's can be his hardline stance? Just sit. We have no idea if he's really hurt or not. Supposedly he was supposed to be back a month ago, yet week by week we get this maybe, he's working hard to getting back on the field, yada, yada yada. Meanwhile the Ravens a team who was in contention in the AFC North,
I'm sorry, I can't work with someone like that. If your goal is to win and be on successful teams, be a leader, these actions go completely against that. And I know everyone points to "it's a business" etc. Lamar IS making great money. The Ravens have offered him a very good contract. He's not a top 10 QB in football, but wants to be paid like one.
You think Jim Harbaugh would want to work with a guy like that? And you don't think he and his brother talk about this?
Without turning this into an NFL forum, and full disclosure I hope the Bengals pummel the Ravens this weekend. I'm pretty sure, given the current QB situations, half the league would at least take a chance on signing Lamar.

Current teams' QB situation
Arizona-No, but wouldn't hurt
Atlanta-Yes
Baltimore-Yes
Buffalo-NO
Carolina-YES
Chicago-Yes?, No?, Maybe So?
Cincinnati-NO
Cleveland-No
Dallas-We'll know after this weekend
Denver-No, but should
Detroit-Maybe
Green Bay-???
Houston-YES
Indianapolis-YES
Jacksonville-NO
Kansas City-NO
Las Vegas-Yes
Los Angeles (A)-NO
Los Angeles (N)-Maybe
Miami-Maybe
Minnesota-Maybe
New England-Yes
New Orleans-Yes
New York (A)-Yes
New York (N)-Maybe
Philadelphia-NO
Pittsburgh-Yes
San Francisco-Maybe
Seattle-Yes
Tampa Bay-???
Tennessee-Maybe
Washington-YES

There’s a handful of maybes that I would change to yes. Minnesota, Tennessee, Detroit and LAR. Then there’s Miami and San Fran who I would lean more towards yes than maybe but wouldn’t commit to a yes.

Wanna bet NOTHING will happen with all the junk going on with portals, player likenesses, etc.
Btw, do any Buckeye fans have adjectives that are decent and not filled with trash talk?
I don't like the investigation. I'm of the belief it's payback for Harbaughs abortion position. NCAA is woke

Without turning this into an NFL forum, and full disclosure I hope the Bengals pummel the Ravens this weekend. I'm pretty sure, given the current QB situations, half the league would at least take a chance on signing Lamar.

Current teams' QB situation
Arizona-No, but wouldn't hurt
Atlanta-Yes
Baltimore-Yes
Buffalo-NO
Carolina-YES
Chicago-Yes?, No?, Maybe So?
Cincinnati-NO
Cleveland-No
Dallas-We'll know after this weekend
Denver-No, but should
Detroit-Maybe
Green Bay-???
Houston-YES
Indianapolis-YES
Jacksonville-NO
Kansas City-NO
Las Vegas-Yes
Los Angeles (A)-NO
Los Angeles (N)-Maybe
Miami-Maybe
Minnesota-Maybe
New England-Yes
New Orleans-Yes
New York (A)-Yes
New York (N)-Maybe
Philadelphia-NO
Pittsburgh-Yes
San Francisco-Maybe
Seattle-Yes
Tampa Bay-???
Tennessee-Maybe
Washington-YES
Lamar wants GUARANTEED money. No one will sign him for that. He's not that good.

Biggest rivalry in American sports and you’re crying about trash talk?
It is the biggest rivalry in sports but is it wrong to hope for a sense of decency? I’ve been following UM and OSU since the early 1950s and you never heard talk like that until the last 10-20 years. If you’re fine with it that’s your problem. It isn’t for me and that’s why I let my guard down and responded. God bless.

It is the biggest rivalry in sports but is it wrong to hope for a sense of decency? I’ve been following UM and OSU since the early 1950s and you never heard talk like that until the last 10-20 years. If you’re fine with it that’s your problem. It isn’t for me and that’s why I let my guard down and responded. God bless.
That is simply not true. And no, it’s clearly your problem. You’re the only one crying.

That said, Voice’s last post is low class and he’s probably a terrible person.

Seems to be just a game of chicken IMO with Harbaugh looking for the pay day he deserves after the last two years while a bum AD in Warde Manuel is balking at it after forcing a pay cut/restructuring a couple years ago due to poor performance...as well as appearing to be questionably supportive in light of some joke NCAA investigations and/or sanctions incoming.

Not a good sign when the university president feels it necessary to make a statement that he's had "constructive conversations" with both about keeping Harbaugh as the coach. It would be an enormous mistake if they let him slip away to the NFL. This should have been done yesterday, and Warde Manuel needs to be shown the door for it not.