Ohio and surrounding states need to do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penn State beat Utah, not USC.

How does TCU, a P5 conference team, winning vindicate UCF, a G5 conference team?
Sorry got ahead of myself. Utes over USC twice and great Rose Bowl win for PSU...again, sorry for the misquote. Yes, TCU is a P5 but in reality they are the underdog school that beat the world here. UCF in 2017 beat Auburn in the Peach Bowl who beat the #1 Assabama. TCU not ranked until whatever week, steps up to the plate and makes a statement. This reminded me of the UCF 2017 season and when it comes down to it the best teams in the country may not be the big names. That is all I was trying to impart....love the smaller schools and underdog.

Sorry got ahead of myself. Utes over USC twice and great Rose Bowl win for PSU...again, sorry for the misquote. Yes, TCU is a P5 but in reality they are the underdog school that beat the world here. UCF in 2017 beat Auburn in the Peach Bowl who beat the #1 Assabama. TCU not ranked until whatever week, steps up to the plate and makes a statement. This reminded me of the UCF 2017 season and when it comes down to it the best teams in the country may not be the big names. That is all I was trying to impart....love the smaller schools and underdog.
Fair! Wasn’t following at first but the explanation makes sense.

You have OSU and nobody else. The other teams have been doormats in the playoffs.

remove OSU from the B1G and you have 30 years of garbage Football in the conference.
Except for the fact that Michigan has a title in those 30 years as well.
How long have you been riding the SEC train ?
Let me guess for 20 years 🙄

Except for the fact that Michigan has a title in those 30 years as well.
How long have you been riding the SEC train ?
Let me guess for 20 years 🙄
I really don’t even have a favorite team other than seeing Ohio flood with tears when the Suckeyes lose. 🤣

My favorite thing is watching grown men cheer on folks on teams who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Lol.

Yourself included…. “SportsFan” 🤦🏻‍♂️
I enjoy games and sports. But you’ll never catch me in a jersey of a teenager as grown man.

That’s probably you every Saturday.
Blaring hang on sloopy, yelling O-H while watching in the jersey of some under coached 5 star athlete

I enjoy games and sports. But you’ll never catch me in a jersey of a teenager as grown man.

That’s probably you every Saturday.
Blaring hang on sloopy, yelling O-H while watching in the jersey of some under coached 5 star athlete
Nope not a jersey guy, but it sure is funny watching you get so mad thinking your opinion even matters.

Nope not a jersey guy, but it sure is funny watching you get so mad thinking your opinion even matters.
I don’t think it does, but you sure do. I just comment for some laughs on a message board. You clowns take it as reality and get in your feels.. especially over them paper championships. 🤣😂🤣

I really don’t even have a favorite team other than seeing Ohio flood with tears when the Suckeyes lose. 🤣

My favorite thing is watching grown men cheer on folks on teams who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Lol.
You must really be enjoying Spartacus’ near week long meltdown over the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.