East District 2022-2023 Division 3 and 4

In D3 Martins Ferry and Bellaire are having a pretty good year both unbeaten,they play each other twice,along with Garaway, Malvern and Sandy Valley ,a couple other dark horses,West Muskingum, Harrison Central

In D4, it's probably a 4 team race Caldwell, River, Hiland and Bishop Rosecrans, and couple other possible threats Strasburg and Monroe Central, with the season only about one third over alot could change

In D4, it's probably a 4 team race Caldwell, River, Hiland and Bishop Rosecrans, and couple other possible threats Strasburg and Monroe Central, with the season only about one third over alot could change
is Rock still coaching at Rosecrans? maybe he will jump on the hawks again lol. I would love to see a Hiland Rosecrans District final

Some big games up in second half of the season,start with the two river contenders,
River Local,plays @Malvern on 1-28,then at Dover on 2-14 and a possible tough matchup in ovac games, Caldwell has big test with Garaway coming up on 1-6 @ home, and also a tough game in the ovac, Bishops Rosecrans has two really tough games coming up with Columbus Harvest Prep, Hiland still has some tough games coming up with,at IV,at Garaway,at Triway, Columbus Bishop Ready on a neutral floor will be there toughest test left

im interested to see how River and Caldwell do in those games. It's tough to tell how good those teams are just off record because you never know the strength of those southern teams.
Some big games up in second half of the season,start with the two river contenders,
River Local,plays @Malvern on 1-28,then at Dover on 2-14 and a possible tough matchup in ovac games, Caldwell has big test with Garaway coming up on 1-6 @ home, and also a tough game in the ovac, Bishops Rosecrans has two really tough games coming up with Columbus Harvest Prep, Hiland still has some tough games coming up with,at IV,at Garaway,at Triway, Columbus Bishop Ready on a neutral floor will be there toughest test left

Garaway Waynedale Recap

I think Caldwell will make to the districts, but it remains to be seen if they can get to the regionals,it just to much of a one man show for them, Garaway beats them by 30 at their place and Lori wasn't even the leading scorer for them

This the team they have been waiting for a while,I guess we will see if they can reload down the road or not,the Hawks swep the reserve games and freshman teams and I'm pretty sure the Jr high beat them both times

I have a question I notice in the hawks program that there are three kids on the freshman with the same last name that is not Amish are they triplets? Are they any good how is the freshman team is there any talent coming up for next year since we will have all the starters back except for the one I can’t pronounce or spell his name.

Monigold triplets, Grady plays on the reserve team he is the best of the three boys, there is Gerut and Griffin that play strictly on freshman team,this freshman team has a lot of talent,two players on the varsity and four others players play a lot on the reserve team