#1 Georgia vs #4 Ohio State (Atlanta, GA)

Thanks for the information from a personal injury lawyer. Watch the video. He was clearly hit in the head/neck.
actually the video shows he wasn't hit in the neck or head. furthermore the replay crew probably sees more angles than the viewing audience. they made the correct call. anything else is just crying in your beer. the better team won .

actually the video shows he wasn't hit in the neck or head. furthermore the replay crew probably sees more angles than the viewing audience. they made the correct call. anything else is just crying in your beer. the better team won .
no they don't.

I thought video showed initial contact high on the back but continuing on to the head.

As a neutral observer (although my oldest is a grad so I sent OSU a few checks) here’s what I saw:
1. The hit on Harrison was not targeting
2. the Georgia coach got the time out in before the snap
3. OSU play calling after they got in FG range should have been better…at least try to get 10 yards closer.
4. Both pass defenses were not very good.
5. Georgia was very fortunate to win that game but they beat TCU by at least 2 TDS.

ps- I’m not sure about the pass to the TE that was overturned and Georgia was given the first down. My initial thought was it was short. The replay didn’t really change my mind but it’s possible I don‘t know the rule.
don't agree with your points 1 and 2, thought it was targeting, and also thought when the sideline ref called TO, Rossi had the ball in his hands and had run for two strides... but then i only saw ESPN show the one wide angle replay of it.. ONE TIME!!!

Agree lottie, when you’re an elite program all you’re asking your defense to do is make a few stops. That being said you’ve got to be a little smarter up 14 in the fourth quarter and play two deep safeties and keep everything in fron of you. No team in the country could of lost their #1 receiver, #1-2 Rbs and #1 TE and come within a missed fg of beating Gawga, in Atlanta, on ESPN which has a contract with the SEC 😂
FACT

are you and Brian Brothers?

With all the five star receivers on the roster, why haven't any of the other receivers stepped forward? It has been Harrison and Egbuka. Fleming was an after thought.
I would say they did step forward. Every reciever isn't a 5 star also.

I would say they did step forward. Every reciever isn't a 5 star also.
No. None of last year's wr recruits made an impression this year. Brown and Graves were top 100 recruits. Ballard was top 100 the year before. You would think one of them would have stepped up when JSN went down. I think Fleming has underperformed. There was no depth at that position.

No. None of last year's wr recruits made an impression this year. Brown and Graves were top 100 recruits. Ballard was top 100 the year before. You would think one of them would have stepped up when JSN went down. I think Fleming has underperformed. There was no depth at that position.
Silly. there is only 1 football. In this particular game both Flemming and Egbuka played fine. Offense was not the issue. And most certainly WRs are NOT the issue on the offense. If anything we need better RBs and TEs.

Silly. there is only 1 football. In this particular game both Flemming and Egbuka played fine. Offense was not the issue. And most certainly WRs are NOT the issue on the offense. If anything we need better RBs and TEs.
All we had were receivers. With Harrison off the field that was a huge deficit. Olave was next man up. JSN was next man up. Harrison was next man up. Fleming has never got there. Johnson was probably the 4th receiver and he started out as a walk-on. OSU wide receivers are supposed to be the best in the nation. OSU should be able to alternate receivers. WR was an issue once Harrison went down. OSU didn't have the RBs and TEs to pick up the slack.

You had two five stars (Henderson and Pryor) and a four star (Crowley) out for most/all of the season and Miyan was obviously too injured to go more than a few carries. They have RB’s. Just need them healthy.

With all the five star receivers on the roster, why haven't any of the other receivers stepped forward? It has been Harrison and Egbuka. Fleming was an after thought.
Do you really think every highly rated player is automatically a great college player?

Do you really think every highly rated player is automatically a great college player?
Of course not. OSU had a month to prepare. They had to know that their only chance to win was through the air. Olave wasn't highly rated but he was a great college player. If wide receiver is the strength of the team, where was the depth? It concerns me that they never developed any other receivers this year to have a strong rotation.

All we had were receivers. With Harrison off the field that was a huge deficit. Olave was next man up. JSN was next man up. Harrison was next man up. Fleming has never got there. Johnson was probably the 4th receiver and he started out as a walk-on. OSU wide receivers are supposed to be the best in the nation. OSU should be able to alternate receivers. WR was an issue once Harrison went down. OSU didn't have the RBs and TEs to pick up the slack.
I guess you will need to tell me at what point in the game did the recievers on the field not have success? Again, we don't have any issues at receiver. These recievers put up 350 yds and 4 TDs on the #1 team in the country.

Of course not. OSU had a month to prepare. They had to know that their only chance to win was through the air. Olave wasn't highly rated but he was a great college player. If wide receiver is the strength of the team, where was the depth? It concerns me that they never developed any other receivers this year to have a strong rotation.
Just stop 😂 you think you can just easily replace JSN and Harrison with sophomore’s. Olave made a few plays as a sophomore but wasn’t a star until his junior year. Don’t be stupid

Was he a deep ball threat? Break any tackles? Serviceable? Yes. Able to take over a game? No.
We didn't throw the ball deep. He can only run the routes he is assigned. Catching balls while right on the sideline, running at the sideline doesn't afford the opportunity to do much other than run out of bounds.

You can edit pics to show whatever you want. Live it was clear the play was already started by the time of the whistle.
Smart called the TO when he was approx. 10 yrds, from the official and then runs up to him because he had not got his attention, to acknowledge the call.

The replay clearly shows that he DIDN'T acknowledge the request till AFTER the play had started!

Just stop 😂 you think you can just easily replace JSN and Harrison with sophomore’s. Olave made a few plays as a sophomore but wasn’t a star until his junior year. Don’t be stupid
We didn't throw the ball deep. He can only run the routes he is assigned. Catching balls while right on the sideline, running at the sideline doesn't afford the opportunity to do much other than run out of bounds.
Ohio State head coach Ryan Day talked about Harrison’s injury afterward and acknowledged how it changed the game.

“To say that losing Marvin had an impact on the game, it absolutely did,” Day said, per ESPN’s Alex Scarborough.

I guess you will need to tell me at what point in the game did the recievers on the field not have success? Again, we don't have any issues at receiver. These recievers put up 350 yds and 4 TDs on the #1 team in the country.
In the 4th quarter with Harrison out and Ohio State blew a 14 point lead. The defense wasn't able to hold and the offense was too short handed to keep pace.