Week Two- OPEN
Week Three- @ Tallmadge
Week Seven- Louisville
Perry
Week One- @ Central
Week Two- Akron SVSM
Week Three- Euclid
Week Six- @ Louisville
Folks, Mansfield Senior needs a home game for week 2. What about Uniontown Green? Mansfield's opener is at Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary and week 3 is at Massillon

Folks, Mansfield Senior needs a home game for week 2. What about Uniontown Green? Mansfield's opener is at Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary and week 3 is at Massillon
I think that would be a great matchup, and another chance for Green to play at one of the best stadiums in the state.

Man… am I looking forward to watching this Fed League play out next season. There are some offensive studs that are all fun to watch.

Green - Antonio Martin/Zach Baglia
McK - Nino Hill
Lake - Cale Jarvis/Nate Baker
NC - Carson Drylund/Mason Ashby
GlenOak - Avantae Burt

At the end of the day, all these teams have offensive weapons to score, but it’s going to come down to D. Lake has the best returning Defense. 8 or 9 starters returning from a D that played great deep into the playoffs. Can’t wait to see it all play out.

McKinley will be easily 3-1 with this one

McKinley
Week One- @ Warren G Harding
Week Two- Avon
Week Three- @ Dublin Coffman
Week Ten- Massillon
Definitely looking forward to the Avon game vs McKinley Week 2 at Tom Benson HOF. I hope Avon will be back there in early December, of course. Avon has Glenville at home in Week 3, so it’s going to be a lot of fun to start the season before league play begins.

Definitely looking forward to the Avon game vs McKinley Week 2 at Tom Benson HOF. I hope Avon will be back there in early December, of course. Avon has Glenville at home in Week 3, so it’s going to be a lot of fun to start the season before league play begins.

Agreed. For Avon, a great program who's been knocking on the door, both recent additions are good upgrades. Wish it could have been us. For McKinley, a leg in their journey to return to prominence, and I think they have the athletes to match up. Should be very interesting.

The stadium will have an empty feel but great venue, you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
Who doesn't pick Perry to finish last again? Is what it is. Maybe they will surprise.

McKinley is the clear favorite till Lake beats them. Both handled Hoover (3rd) pretty easily but they should be improved also. GO is the wildcard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see a similar result foe both teams in '23. McKinley could struggle to win out of conference games but run through the fed pretty easily. McKinley beats Perry this year though, pretty handily.
I expect Perry to be better...they had a great freshman class...and they paid some dues this year. Hoover will be better also and young, their coming senior class when they were freshman only had 17 players. I don't know what to think of McKinley...their freshman didn't win a game this year

I expect Perry to be better...they had a great freshman class...and they paid some dues this year. Hoover will be better also and young, their coming senior class when they were freshman only had 17 players. I don't know what to think of McKinley...their freshman didn't win a game this year

Not a good sign for McKinley but for next year they should be pretty good and their rb year will be very good.

If it is true that Lake returns most of their defense then they will be right there again.

Way to early projections with no explanation:

1. McKinley
2. Hoover
3. Lake
4. Jackson
5. GlenOak
6. Perry
7. Green

8. As basically in the league playing 5 of them Louisville

Yup, Arlin Field is an absolute gem and thank goodness the folks in Mansfield have done an outstanding job in keeping it perhaps the best high school football venue in the state.
Really? I have been there many times but I find it OK, pretty average. Poor parking and poor security. Lots of vandalism when we play there. I just don't see the big deal about Arlin Field. Don't compare to Mollenkoph, or Harding Stadium in Steuby. Not to mention PB.

Really? I have been there many times but I find it OK, pretty average. Poor parking and poor security. Lots of vandalism when we play there. I just don't see the big deal about Arlin Field. Don't compare to Mollenkoph, or Harding Stadium in Steuby. Not to mention PB.
Sight lines at Arlin are so much better than Steubenville...

FYI
The following records have been logged since McKinley, Fitch and Boardman joined the FL in 2004 (Corrected 1/13/23)
Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 17.14.36.png

Last edited: