Mason
Middletown
Lakota West

Tier 3
Lakota East
Oak Hills

Tier 4
Colerain
I can agree with all of this but Hamilton at tier 1. They were drilled by Middletown early, and lost a close one to West who you both have in Tier 2. In fact they have no tier 1 or 2 wins yet. I think they are playing really well right now though, especially with their win over X. Holden and Cooper are probably my favorite duo in the league. they're both really exciting players to watch and both make one another better. Holden is probably the most athletic kid in the league and at his size is quite impressive. I'm very curious what his recruitment will look like going forward.
Who are some of the most athletic players in this league ever? (curious what peoples thoughts are on this)

Christmas GMC rankings and top 10 players

1.Fairfield: tough loss to X, but they're still playing well and Wyrick has them ready every night
2.Princeton: the addition of Adorno has been a game changer for Coach Wyant's Vikes.
3.Sycamore: When they're at full health they're good, when they aren't they can be in some trouble.
4.Middletown: inconsistent team, but one of the most talented. Coach Moss has a lot of new faces so they're still figuring some things out but improving
5.Mason: impressed with this teams size and ability to shoot the ball. They played the Middies and Indians very close
T6.West: Dudukovich needs some others to step up, if they can get that they'll be really tough
T6.East: Odd start to the season for this club, but expect them to respond down the stretch
T6.Hamilton: Higgins has these guys playing really well right now, this team can make some noise in this league
9.Oak Hills: they just don't seem to have the "athletes" that some of the other teams in this league do, but they're a tough competitive team
10.Colerain: still a noticeable talent disadvantage compared to others in this league

T1. Nathan Dudukovich Sr. West
T1. Deshawne Crim Sr. Fairfield
3. Raleigh Burgess Jr. Sycamore
4. Kevin Adorno Sr. Princeton
5. Ben Golan Sr. Mason
6. Izaiah Day Sr. Middletown
7. Cooper Matthews Sr. Hamilton
8. Trey Perry So. East
9. Ray Coney Sr. FF
10. Des Bolden Sr. Sycamore

Honorable mention
-Julian Mitchell Sr. East
-Jeremiah Landers So. Middletown
-Mat Debrosse Jr. Mason

Surprise player of season
-Andrea Holden Jr. Hamilton

Should be a tight game---they have 2 common opponents so far as Mason beat Springboro by 6 and Kings beat Boro by 3; also Kings beat Loveland by 7 and Mason beat the Tigers by 4. Overall Mason has played a stronger early season schedule with close losses by 2 to Fairfield and by 1 to Middletown, while Kings has racked up the undefeated record heading into Friday tilt at Mason Arena. Last win by the Knights over Mason was 36-35 at Mason in 2012-13 season---this is Kings best chance since that season.

Oak Hills in Charlotte and won their first game 43-37 vs Pinewood Prep. Play Chapmanville today, they are undefeated and from West Virginia.

Kings vs. Mason should be an exciting game for sure! Very impressed with both of these teams this year, as I'd say they're doing better than most would have expected.
Oak Hills, West, Princeton are all on holiday trips and I never put too much stock into any of those games.
FF on a tough skid losing close to some tough GCL opponents, but I'm sure they'll be fine.
Middies seem to be getting it going.
Sycamore at full strength now which is big for them, they played well against Milford.
East beginning to figure it out and settle in with the guys they have.
Hamilton hasn't played in a while and they were beginning to get the ball rolling it appeared.
Colerain still struggling.

Mason 80
Kings 68

Kings’ first loss.

The Comets trailed at halftime and it was pretty close into the final minute.

Final
Mason 80 Kings 68

Comets stopped firing up 3's in the 2nd half and got it inside to their three 6'5 guys and wore Kings down. Kings played well and will be fine in the ECC and put together a fine record. Very good crowd at Arena for this rivalry game.

Conference Match-ups are back tomorrow night here's my predications

FF 72 Colerain 39 Indians with way too much firepower in this one. Good win by Colerain though the other night against LM.
East 59 Hamilton 60 Should be a good game down in Hamilton with 2 of the better guards in the league in Cooper and Perry going at it. I really don't know how this one will go as Hamilton was beginning to click but hasn't played in a while, East is still figuring things out this season. I'll take the Blue in a really close one at home.
West 64 Mason 69 Mason has been very impressive this year and I think the size they have will be the difference in the game Tuesday night, as Comet mentioned being the difference in their win against Kings. Dudukovich will get his as always! lol
Sycamore 55 Middletown 59 Big game for the Middies at home. This should be a great game and I think the depth that the Middies have will be in the difference in this one.
Oak Hills 52 Princeton 56 I see this as a game that Oak Hills keeps close the whole way but the talent level that Princeton has will win out in the end.

Princeton took only 10 kids to a Florida event and multiple regulars appeared to not make the trip. No problem - everyone back and apparently Riley Woods has rejoined the team. Their bigs are healthy. Princeton now appears to be at full strength.

Not my best predictions tonight, and not very good games either it appears! LOL

Mason rolls West and Dudukovich was completely shut down. 3-3 at the end of the 1st?! sounds like a strange one.
East handles Hamilton. Appears Hamilton lost their rhythm after that long break. East always tough.
Sycamore handles the Middies as their starters played nearly the entire game. I think the Aves may be getting it going here down the stretch. Middies still inconsistent.
Fairfield takes care of business against Colerain. Nothing to see here really.
Princeton uses a big 2nd quarter to get the edge against Oak Hills.

Princeton along with Sycamore I anticipate making a lot of noise down the stretch to give FF a run at the title.
Hopefully Friday provides us with some more interesting games than tonight, but only a couple of the math-ups look interesting ... You never know though!

Friday 1/6 Predictions

Princeton 63 Hamilton 49 Vikes appear to be playing well and they just have too many weapons against Hamilton. Hamilton could surprise at home though.
Colerain 35 East 65 East played well this Tuesday, they will keep the momentum going against Colerain tomorrow night.
Middletown 60 West 57 This should be a good game. I think Middletown just has more weapons. Both teams looking to get a little more consistency out of their clubs.
Fairfield 63 Oak Hills 52 I think Oak Hills keeps it within striking distance for a little while, but Fairfield just has too much.
Mason 59 Sycamore 66 Game of the night in this league and this is the one I'm most excited about, but I think this match-up favors Sycamore. They appear to be healthy and getting it going based off the win they got Tuesday. Mason will make this interesting though and it's hard to pick against them after the showing they had this week as well.

Halftime
Sycamore 30
Mason 18

The Comets are trying to force things they would get away with against lesser teams but the Aves are a step ahead - nice D by the Aves.

Great crowd.
Mason’s HC not in the house tonight.

Halftime
Sycamore 30
Mason 18

The Comets are trying to force things they would get away with against lesser teams but the Aves are a step ahead - nice D by the Aves.

Great crowd.
Mason’s HC not in the house tonight.
Personal Matter or was he Ejected from a Game?