Around The AFCN 2022

The Steelers had 4 trips in the red zone and got 3 points.

The kicker for the Ravens had nothing to do with that.
Tucker made 3 fgs. did he not? Ravens have the best HC in the division, best Fg kicker, a good defense and a playmaker in Jackson. If Jackson is out for the season the Ravens are done as they rely on his playmaking abilities to win games but even without Jackson, not sure why Vegas would pick browns by 3 over Baltimore esp. with Watson at QB.

I would have to look into the Ravens having the best HC .
I feel Tomlin was given a decent team. Time will tell. With replacing Ben
As far as Cleveland. HC has been a revolving door.
Cincy gave Taylor time to rebuild.

Tucker made 3 fgs. did he not? Ravens have the best HC in the division, best Fg kicker, a good defense and a playmaker in Jackson. If Jackson is out for the season the Ravens are done as they rely on his playmaking abilities to win games but even without Jackson, not sure why Vegas would pick browns by 3 over Baltimore esp. with Watson at QB.
None of this has anything to do with the Steelers getting 3 points out of 4 red zone possessions.

Glad to see the Ravens go down tonight but it really doesn't change the playoff picture any for the Bengals. If the Ravens win out, they win the North. Same is true for the Bengals.

Bengals and Ravens both clinch a playoff spot.

Steelers still alive.

Browns out.
Steelers have a chance to avoid their first losing season under Tomlin if they win out. I doubt that will happen but I give them about a 40% chance. 8-9 wins is about what I expected before the season started but I thought Tributsky would be the QB.

Steelers have a chance to avoid their first losing season under Tomlin if they win out. I doubt that will happen but I give them about a 40% chance. 8-9 wins is about what I expected before the season started but I thought Tributsky would be the QB.
Steers get the Ravens and Browns to finish the season. 9 wins is within reach.

Next weekend, a Steelers win and Browns loss would give the Steelers yet another consecutive year of finishing ahead of the Browns in the division ('89 was the last time Browns finished ahead). Otherwise, it all comes down to week 18 in Pittsburgh to see which team avoids the cellar.

Bengals won the game.
Buffalo had 2 players assisted off the field. Buffalo bills forfeit the game. They ,could no longer continue.