So Trump wants to cancel the Constitution. GO MAGA

Were there 70 million plus there on 1/6?
40% of Americans still support him after he has shown his willingness to ignore the Constitution in his statement. Of course, he had done that before on January 6th when he brought a mob to prevent the Constitutional prescribed electoral process

40% of Americans still support him after he has shown his willingness to ignore the Constitution in his statement. Of course, he had done that before on January 6th when he brought a mob to prevent the Constitutional prescribed electoral process
40% of Americans weren't in DC on 1/6.

Good job! You've backed down from 100% to 40%.

Based on that quick reversal, we can accurately conclude you have no idea what you're talking about.

See how your broad brush has betrayed you?
God you are unbelievably dense. Trump has never had the support of 100% of the American people. But he did get the votes of 70 million plus voters, and with a 40% rating he still retains the support of most of him even after he said he was willing to overthrow the Constitution

God you are unbelievably dense. Trump has never had the support of 100% of the American people.

I never said he did, which makes you incredibly dense.

But he did get the votes of 70 million plus voters, and with a 40% rating he still retains the support of most of him even after he said he was willing to overthrow the Constitution

lmao

40% is the most of what???

You're babbling incoherently.

I never said he did, which makes you incredibly dense.

lmao

40% is the most of what???

You're babbling incoherently.
Thank you for demonstrating again you lack comprehension of the written word., on 61# on this thread I gave information 40% of Americans approved of Trump even after his Constitution quote.

Thank you for demonstrating again you lack comprehension of the written word., on 61# on this thread I gave information 40% of Americans approved of Trump even after his Constitution quote.

So? Prior to that you accused 100% of Trump's voters. Then you called the 40% "most" of his voters.

It was epically and equally silly.

Prattle on though!

Lol. You're funny.

Tell me how exactly he would be able to pull that off. What powers would be possess as president to do that? Specifically.
He is shown intent and he is seeking an office that would allow him to do it. And if you do not know the powers he would possess to obtain that goal as chief executive, then you should have paid more attention in Civics or Government classes in HS.

So? Prior to that you accused 100% of Trump's voters. Then you called the 40% "most" of his voters.

It was epically and equally silly.

Prattle on though!
gosh a ruddies for your family's sake I hope you are being intentionally stupid
the 40% who approve is of all American even after his threat against the Constitution

gosh a ruddies for your family's sake I hope you are being intentionally stupid
the 40% who approve is of all American even after his threat against the Constitution

Oh good lord, I'm ashamed to say I do now see how you arrived at your tortured logic.

Yes, it's clear as day. About 74 million Americans support J-6 and the shredding of the Constitution. Stellar reasoning!

LMAO!

He is shown intent and he is seeking an office that would allow him to do it. And if you do not know the powers he would possess to obtain that goal as chief executive, then you should have paid more attention in Civics or Government classes in HS.
Just say you have no idea and be done with it already.

Then you should be backing a Trump candidacy 100%! Instead you seem frightened of the possibility. What gives?
Trump is the greatest gift they have ever been given in terms of energy, fundraising, purpose in life, and, most importantly and potentially, the presidential election in 2024. I think it's likely Babbles the Vegetable would beat Trump, but not anyone else. So, it's interesting how much they hate the thing that has given them life. Lol

Oh good lord, I'm ashamed to say I do now see how you arrived at your tortured logic.

Yes, it's clear as day. About 74 million Americans support J-6 and the shredding of the Constitution. Stellar reasoning!

LMAO!
anybody who still has a positive view of Trump after his statement about the Constitution fits right in with the Jan 6th rioters

Just say you have no idea and be done with it already.
gosh when you don't think a man who could have the power of the Presidency and the expressed views of Trump is a threat to overthrow a government based on the Constitution.

gosh when you don't think a man who could have the power of the Presidency and the expressed views of Trump is a threat to overthrow a government based on the Constitution.
Seriously. Just tell me how he can overthrow the government based on the constitution.

Seriously. Just tell me how he can overthrow the government based on the constitution.
seriously, lol
Ok why not
as President he has command of the military, he has the power of appointment, to many powerful positions without the approval of Congress, and most importantly he has a servile Republican party that has shown complete cowardice in any attempt to rein him in. And they may at the time of his election be the majority in Congress. And with that control he can overthrow he can overturn the Constitution.

seriously, lol
Ok why not
as President he has command of the military, he has the power of appointment, to many powerful positions without the approval of Congress, and most importantly he has a servile Republican party that has shown complete cowardice in any attempt to rein him in. And they may at the time of his election be the majority in Congress. And with that control he can overthrow he can overturn the Constitution.
Lol. Good stuff. You should write for Hollywood.

anybody who still has a positive view of Trump after his statement about the Constitution fits right in with the Jan 6th rioters

Anyone who puts forth a generalization like that is either a liar or a moron...or both.

There are no other possibilities.

You cannot support Democracy, America or the Constitution and support this embarrassment.

Yank Big Fish GIF by SA Company
Trump caught himself a big one here.

Majority of Democrats believe the Constitution should be scrapped for a new one. No surprise Democrat Trump believes the same thing

Says the guy who clearly didn't pay attention.

Do you imagine if it was that easy we'd still be living under that Constitution?