So Trump wants to cancel the Constitution. GO MAGA

How many posts did you get deleted last night?

I told you to mind your manners. Better heed my advice or I'll turn you into cyber dust again!

lmao
I actually didn't check. But you know why you are deleting my posts. You don't want your MAGA buddies to see the truth. You gotta keep the MAGA philosophy front and center even though your King is crashing and burning. This site is nothing but a far right collection of Nazis. I still haven't heard one of you fools condemn Trump for having a Nazi for dinner. Wanna delete this post?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Trump actually got the Biden administration to defend the "racist, outdated" Constitution.

396k03.png

This is a reasonable take on Trump's statements at https://instapundit.com/

HE DID NOT CALL FOR THE TERMINATION OF THE CONSTITUTION: Are you are reading entrails again? Trump is not that complex that you should read “into” what he says. He did not call for the termination of the Constitution. Here’s what he said:
Image4-600x316.jpg

What he’s saying is that we are PAST the rules, regulations and articles of the Constitution. Which we knew didn’t we? This was a color revolution, which means a revolution that uses the country’s rules and regulations against the country to install a usurping entity under the cover of law.

By definition there isn’t a way to remedy this situation within the law. Because the laws were subverted against us and themselves.
Trump is — as he always does — trying to get people to talk about things. He’s not calling for war or revolution. He never did. If he had the left wouldn’t have needed to try to inflate Jan. 6 (Other than some infiltrators behaving badly, a guided tour of the capitol) into a call for war and revolution.

Put you panties back on and stop twisting them. He’s trying — probably stupidly and quixotically — to solve this without calling for kinetic solutions. Because if we tip into that pot, we might never come out again as a Constitutional Republic.

Can we avoid it? I don’t know. I pray a lot.

Trump's not the only one. According to this, you can support democracy or the Constitution, but not both. Guess which one these folks would like to get rid of?

hence the founders great wisdom in adding the ability to put amendments like ending slavery/counting black people as citizens.....allowing women to vote....etc, etc.

Trump simply is having a tantrum because he lost and can't deal with his feelings like a grown up adult. The fact that the GOP has enabled him is on them they should be embarrassed and voted out of office. Good news is American Voters are responding.

HE DID NOT CALL FOR THE TERMINATION OF THE CONSTITUTION: Are you are reading entrails again? Trump is not that complex that you should read “into” what he says. He did not call for the termination of the Constitution. Here’s what he said:
Image4-600x316.jpg

What he’s saying is that we are PAST the rules, regulations and articles of the Constitution. Which we knew didn’t we? This was a color revolution, which means a revolution that uses the country’s rules and regulations against the country to install a usurping entity under the cover of law.

By definition there isn’t a way to remedy this situation within the law. Because the laws were subverted against us and themselves.
Trump is — as he always does — trying to get people to talk about things. He’s not calling for war or revolution. He never did. If he had the left wouldn’t have needed to try to inflate Jan. 6 (Other than some infiltrators behaving badly, a guided tour of the capitol) into a call for war and revolution.

Put you panties back on and stop twisting them. He’s trying — probably stupidly and quixotically — to solve this without calling for kinetic solutions. Because if we tip into that pot, we might never come out again as a Constitutional Republic.

MAGA rule number 3......"Defend the King at all times against any attacks, foreign and abroad".........

hence the founders great wisdom in adding the ability to put amendments like ending slavery/counting black people as citizens.....
Ah, you're referencing Republican leadership which drove that positive change 160-some years ago. I'd have to agree with you there. Scary to think how long blacks would have remained slaves otherwise.

Hence the article's reference to Dems' current failures to institute changes that would be deleterious to our nation. Either the Constitution carries weight and is relevant (name-dropping the 13th thru 15th amendments), or it doesn't.

Hence Dems' wish to bypass the Constitution by "re-imagining" it, which is nothing more than watering it down until there's no residue detectable. Or to put it another way, "Burn it, baby, burn it!"

Trump simply is having a tantrum because he lost and can't deal with his feelings like a grown up adult. The fact that the GOP has enabled him is on them they should be embarrassed and voted out of office. Good news is American Voters are responding.
Your own tantrum is noted. With all that gnashing, you're gonna need a new set of choppers soon. Yet strangely, you and I are in agreement regarding your last sentence. Twice in one post? Wow. We'll be singing Kum Ba Yah by campfire any minute now. :cool:

Last edited:

Image4-600x316.jpg

Have to love the useful idiots. Gaslight out any talking points whatsoever, and the echoes like the libbys in here pick it up and just repeat it. Minions.

Six years ago Donald Trump took the following oath-"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

When authoritarians seize control of nations, they find excuses like Trump is using to justify their actions against the legal basis for the democratic governments.

Six years ago Donald Trump took the following oath-"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

When authoritarians seize control of nations, they find excuses like Trump is using to justify their actions against the legal basis for the democratic governments.
Trump isn't in office. Hope this helps your anxiety.

Last I checked candidates for office wield no power. And for that matter presidents can't even pull off what you are terrified of possibly happening
gosh let's see. He is a declared candidate for the Presidency, who once was elected President. He had over 70 million people vote for him in the last election. And as to your last statement elected leaders have been pulling that stunt off in democracies around the world from Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines to Alberto Fujimori in Chile to Vladimir Putin in Russia. Putin the guy, Trump admires and considers a genius.

Last I checked candidates for office wield no power. And for that matter presidents can't even pull off what you are terrified of possibly happening

He still yields all the power, in whatever is left of GOP, if you still want to call them that. Cowards. Albeit waning. Not so much Ohio though. Still very much "trumpt rd central" in these parts.

hence the founders great wisdom in adding the ability to put amendments like ending slavery/counting black people as citizens.....allowing women to vote....etc, etc.

Yes they responded...by handing Republicans the House.

gosh let's see. He is a declared candidate for the Presidency, who once was elected President. He had over 70 million people vote for him in the last election. And as to your last statement elected leaders have been pulling that stunt off in democracies around the world from Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines to Alberto Fujimori in Chile to Vladimir Putin in Russia. Putin the guy, Trump admires and considers a genius.
Good thing we don't live in any of those countries then, huh? And I can tell you, most of the 70 million supporters wouldn't stand for him trying to be a dictator.

But please continue with your over the top drama.

He still yields all the power, in whatever is left of GOP, if you still want to call them that. Cowards. Albeit waning. Not so much Ohio though. Still very much "trumpt rd central" in these parts.
And all that power combined won't allow him to do anything like that.

Good thing we don't live in any of those countries then, huh? And I can tell you, most of the 70 million supporters wouldn't stand for him trying to be a dictator.

But please continue with your over the top drama.
gosh we got idea of Trump voters support for the Constitution on January 6th, 2021

Last edited:
gosh we got idea of Trump voters support for the Constitution on January 6th, 2021

74 million Americans voted for Trump. 950 Americans were charged with a crime on J-6.

You paint with a very, very broad brush.

As a result, thinking Americans can't take people like you seriously. Please make a note of this.