Committee is a fraud

Get the ADs off the committee! They don’t know s***!

They’re already the ones ruining the structure of college football. But to have them botch the playoff selections year after year is an embarrassment and black eye for the sport!

F this!

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

They’re already the ones ruining the structure of college football. But to have them botch the playoff selections year after year is an embarrassment and black eye for the sport!

F this!

Alabama don't belong ohio state should be 3.

I was suprised to see Tennessee at #6. Clemson, Utah and Kansas State won their conference titles, way more deserving than Tennessee.

Bama would have their way with everyone in the playoff except Georgia. The Little Ten would not prepare Michigan and Overrated State for that beatdown.

So dumb we can’t get USC vs Alabama bowl game
Nobody, including the teams, care about non-BCS bowls anymore. The NCAA moneychangers have finally figured that out, which is why we are finally going to a 12-team playoff, which is what it should have been from the beginning.
Oh, and shorten the regular season back 10 games...max.

Are people so dumb they don’t realize the eye test alone isn’t a good enough criteria? I believe Bama is one of the 4 best teams, but I couldn’t provide any proof other than my subjective evaluation. The fact is, they don’t have any great wins and they have 1 more loss than OSU & TCU.

The eye test matters when you’re comparing teams with 1 loss, but not with a 2 loss team.

Are people so dumb they don’t realize the eye test alone isn’t a good enough criteria? I believe Bama is one of the 4 best teams, but I couldn’t provide any proof other than my subjective evaluation. The fact is, they don’t have any great wins and they have 1 more loss than OSU & TCU.

The eye test matters when you’re comparing teams with 1 loss, but not with a 2 loss team.
Correct. Plus 'bama (probably did lose to Texas) and almost to A&M. A&M is a bad football team.

Agree to an extent. Part of the eye test, for better or worse, is projecting teams against the schedule of the other. Bama probably runs the table vs TCU’s schedule. Doubtful the other way around.

Agree to an extent. Part of the eye test, for better or worse, is projecting teams against the schedule of the other. Bama probably runs the table vs TCU’s schedule. Doubtful the other way around.
I agree, the eye test is a factor when comparing 1 loss teams. And I believe Bama would go unbeaten vs TCU’s schedule, but there’s no proof of that.

Correct. Plus 'bama (probably did lose to Texas) and almost to A&M. A&M is a bad football team.
They still won those games. If they were a 1 loss team, it wouldn’t have been a discussion, they’d be in, and rightfully so.

F this!

Yeah, lil Nicky Satan had the contention, that those two losses didn't mean SPIT. Cause his Gump's were the best team in the universe this year AND last. Except for that pesky lil FACT that the two teams he lost to in 2022, were BLOWN OUT by the Athenian Bulldogs. :ROFLMAO:

I agree, the eye test is a factor when comparing 1 loss teams. And I believe Bama would go unbeaten vs TCU’s schedule, but there’s no proof of that.
SOOO, the Gumps 45-7 kiss administered to Biggie 12 champ K State, didn't float your boat?