2022 CFP Projections

Exactly. Teams like Utah get overlooked because not enough people bother to watch their games.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
I like Utah’s program, for personal reasons, as much as anyone. They would be dangerous in a 12 team playoff now, but they weren’t jumping half a dozen teams to get in the top four.

The second-best conference getting shut out of the playoff is a complete disgrace.

If you really think the PAC whatever no. it is, is better than the BIG TEN EAST, you are an idiot. Maryland would win the PAC.
The Big Ten goes about three deep with Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State. It falls off a cliff after that. Illinois is probably next best and then there’s another drop.

The Pac 12 goes legit six or seven deep with USC, Utah, Oregon, UCLA, Washington, Oregon State and even Washington State (who won at Wisconsin). And keep in mind Washington spanked Michigan State.

Maryland would finish eighth in the Pac 12.

Face facts: The Big Ten is trash this year. TRASH!!!

The Big Ten goes about three deep with Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State. It falls off a cliff after that. Illinois is probably next best and then there’s another drop.

The Pac 12 goes legit six or seven deep with USC, Utah, Oregon, UCLA, Washington, Oregon State and even Washington State (who won at Wisconsin). And keep in mind Washington spanked Michigan State.

Maryland would finish eighth in the Pac 12.

Face facts: The Big Ten is trash this year. TRASH!!!

And got two teams in 😂