Division VII State Championship: New Bremen (12-3) vs Warren John F Kennedy (13-1)

Who wins?

• New Bremen by 17+

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • New Bremen by 8-16

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • New Bremen by 1-7

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Warren JFK by 1-7

Votes: 26 21.1%
  • Warren JFK by 8-16

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Warren JFK by 17+

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
#83 Hayden Zeller for New Bremen is having a great game on defense so far.

Also, JFK looks to be keying on Hunter Schaefer (successfully), and Homan is killing them.

Last edited:
NB backs near the sideline put their heads down and fight for more. JFK RB runs out of bounds when clearly more yards can be had. Saw that from Hoban as well....wth.

Jfk qb ..what grade? Hoban could use him at QB

I’ve been a fan of MAC football since the 90’s. (Although as a Harding guy I was rooting for JFK today)

I always say the first field goal in a high school game is almost as good as a touchdown. Puts you another score ahead. Plus it means if New Bremen scores the first touchdown of the second half, we will have out first running clock of this year's finals.

Blowout incoming.
Brian always comes to threads to add his wisdom. No comments all week but every championship game he comes with his one hot take. You must be a great person to be around. Go be miserable by yourself please instead of trying to upset other people . NB looking good, and definitely the better team.

NB backs near the sideline put their heads down and fight for more. JFK RB runs out of bounds when clearly more yards can be had. Saw that from Hoban as well....wth.

Jfk qb ..what grade? Hoban could use him at QB

This

Definitely have to respect the hard nose football these MAC teams play. They all have grit and will claw and scratch every play. Anyone who beats a MAC team will earn it.