College Football 2022-2023

USC and TCU are not similar arguments. USC 2 losses, lost worse to same team at neutral site that lost to on road earlier. TCU undefeated coming in, still think they win, but if lose, probably.will be close, and to a team they already beat earlier.

USC has no argument. Lost 2 times to a 3 team
USC also beat Notre Dame and won at UCLA and at Oregon State. TCU beat Texas and K-State (once out of two tries) and not a lot else.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

How enticed is committed by insane money marchups with GA, Mich, Osu, Bama. TCU making discussion relevant.......although KState just helped them big time

So you're still advocating for USC to get in after last night?
I would not be opposed, given that USC’s QB’s early injury clearly changed the entire complexion of the game. But it would be entirely dependent on an injury report of whether he’d be back and close to full strength by Dec. 31.

Screw off man, everyone has had injuries this year. Doesn't work that way. You are a true idiot troll

I would not be opposed, given that USC’s QB’s early injury clearly changed the entire complexion of the game. But it would be entirely dependent on an injury report of whether he’d be back and close to full strength by Dec. 31.

Did Caleb’s injury impact that atrocious Trojan defense/tackling display? Lol.

AEC81D67-F988-4147-BFED-B8C27CC70428.gif

What player as important as Caleb Williams got injured? I eagerly await your answer.

Kincaid from Utah was hurt at one point this season, as was Rising.
Young from Alabama was hurt for a couple games.
JSN from Ohio State hasn't played a snap all year.
Corum from Michigan has been out the last two games.
Ewers from Texas got hurt against Alabama, another potential loss for the Tide if he doesn't go down.

Is that enough of a list for you, or would you like some more?

Duggan should be the Heisman winner, but I fear too many people have already voted