2022 CFP Projections

I posted nothing but the truth. For Big Ten Ohio State to be considered #4 in the country with one good win on their resume (Notre Dame) and a big pile of nothing beyond that is an absolute sham.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
It’s not even 1pm and you’re drunk again already?

If I were in the committee room, I’d be pushing for a Georgia, Michigan, Utah, Alabama playoff. Four teams that can play tough football and win at the line of scrimmage.

Alabama’s 1 ranked win and 2 losses is super convincing to the definitely not biased, definitely not drunk AEW and they should make it in over OSU who has 1 ranked win and 1 loss to the #2 team

I posted nothing but the truth. For Big Ten Ohio State to be considered #4 in the country with one good win on their resume (Notre Dame) and a big pile of nothing beyond that is an absolute sham.

To be fair, if Ohio State only has one good win on their resume, it would be Penn State, not 4-loss Notre Dame.

TCU is on the edge of the threshold of margin for potential problems. I think still need to go down by another score or 2

Lots of Buckeye hate on here! If they are as bad as everyone says it doesn’t matter.

You mean AEW’s reality check for the rest of this board.

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

If you look at TCUs overall body of work they should drop to four. Their OOC games were Colorado, Tarleton St and SMU. In the league most of their games were nail biters. Does the committee want a rematch of the GAME? It was the most watched CFB game in 11 years. Don’t think Dawgs/tOSU and Xichigan/TCU would be as attractive