Northeast Ohio vs. America Showcase

OH-Fan-2015

1669724760002.png

I never hold high expectations that these things get rounded out with entirely crème da le crème matchups featuring the likes of Edward, Ignatius, Hoban and Massillon/Mentor vs top programs from wPA and elsewhere. One can imagine that a third or fourth game in these has some competitive misfit like Shaker or Stow pigeon-holed into playing whoever just because the former big school needed a game.

Massillon v Valdosta and Mentor v East STL would be cool. But if Massillon folks want another one one vs ESL that’s neat as well.

Why are you interested? Maybe you think they will invite Upper Sandusky? Or is it because you are an anti-Massillon troll?
What makes you think im anti-Massillon? I was pulling for the Tigers and always pull for them. And regarding this thread it was something I enjoy looking into, showcase games are neat to me. If you let me I would like to go to a game or 2.

That matchup would be the Cleveland City Schools all stars vs. The Lower 48 Stars….. unless IMG brought some guys in from from Hawaii and Alaska. I do have a question….. is IMG eligible for the Florida State Championship?
IMG Academy is a member of the Florida High School Athletic Association but the National football team is independent and isn't eligible for the FHSAA playoffs. The game would not count in the OHSAA rankings.

Last edited: