Yappi Mods are asleep at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a Joke Dude. Most of the people arrested are still sitting in Solitary confinement
with NO Due Process. Heck we have Murder’s that are out on NoBail Faster than
the police can submit the report. Put The Kool Aid away. You Clearly need A long stay
with the White Coats.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Make sure you are not late to tonight's Q-a-Nut meeting. I hear they are going to have JFK Jr as the speaker.

You're telling me communists in general aren't nutty? There's a whole history book of them being nutty. We still see in China that they're nutty. If that isn't far left nuttiness than I don't know how to spell it out. That was just my own experience with the nuttiness.

in all fairness: all extremists and all cults are nutty.

This could end up being the greatest thread yet.

Couple folks best get their posts in while they can because if their team loses they wont be able to post for several months.
We've done what your bullpups couldn't do....we went undefeated in the fed....AND won games outside of the fed....the puppies couldn't do either.

That's what I'm trying to explain but he kept saying they aren't as nutty as each other and I'm like what do you mean they aren't as nutty as each other lol

oh no, they are equally nutty. consider the extreme right wing religious zealots who murdered an entire family over a child custody dispute in Pike County Ohio.

nutty as fruitcakes. https://www.wlwt.com/article/ohio-pike-county-rhoden-massacre-breakdown/41521453

they shot a young woman laying in a bed nursing a baby in the head, repositioned the baby at her breast, and then shot her again because she wasn't dead but was making noises, as I understand it. she had to be begging for her life.

and thought they could get away with it and almost did.

oh no, they are equally nutty. consider the extreme right wing religious zealots who murdered an entire family over a child custody dispute in Pike County Ohio.

nutty as fruitcakes. https://www.wlwt.com/article/ohio-pike-county-rhoden-massacre-breakdown/41521453

they shot a young woman laying in a bed nursing a baby in the head, repositioned the baby at her breast, and then shot her again because she wasn't dead but was making noises, as I understand it. she had to be begging for her life.

Wow....this conversation is crazy....lol....never thought I'd want for a conversation to turn back into a Massillon bash fest.

Grabes....quit with the domestic violence.

We've done what your bullpups couldn't do....we went undefeated in the fed....AND won games outside of the fed....the puppies couldn't do either.

my god you people are such idiots. Green. you lost to GREEN because of your idiot head coach: in the game that COUNTED.

In 2018 Hoban was told to let your horribly coached team back in the game to prevent being mercy clocked early in the 3rd quarter.

hoban left the entire left side of field open intentionally. They didn't do that after a later Massillon score.

and your team was so horribly coached that the kid who picked up the pooch kick didn't even know he could advance it and ran toward his own goal and then directly out of bounds with it. ROFLMAO.

actually he never did step out of bounds but the zebras blew it dead anyway, indicating that they were in on the scam to let Massillon back in the game LOL the hoban players never even tackled him because they knew they were supposed to let him get the ball. ROFLMAO.

the entire hoban recieving team being positioned to the right was purported to be to make sure an onside kick to the right side was recovered by themselves. including the second level was also crowded into the right side of the field, with nobody at all on the left.

the easiest on side kick recovery in the history of football LOL

Last edited:
here a Massillon stalwart admits the use of combines in the "indoor" for recruiting

LOL

1669242330035.png

ROFLMAO

my god you people are such idiots. Green. you lost to GREEN because of your idiot head coach: in the game that COUNTED.

In 2018 Hoban was told to let your horribly coached team back in the game to prevent being mercy clocked early in the 3rd quarter.

hoban left the entire left side of field open intentionally. They didn't do that after a later Massillon score.

and your team was so horribly coached that the kid who picked up the pooch kick didn't even know he could advance it and ran toward his own goal and then directly out of bounds with it. ROFLMAO.

actually he never did step out of bounds but the zebras blew it dead anyway, indicating that they were in on the scam to let Massillon back in the game LOL the hoban players never even tackled him because they knew they were supposed to let him get the ball. ROFLMAO.

the entire hoban recieving team being positioned to the right was purported to be to make sure an onside kick to the right side was recovered by themselves. including the second level was also crowded into the right side of the field, with nobody at all on the left.

the easiest on side kick recovery in the history of football LOL
Talking about THIS year you domestic violence warrior.

I remember that. That whole case was crazy and disturbing

So let me see if I have this straight…. the capitol rioters were really left wing people wearing Trump/MAGA gear lead by James Carville and some ANTIFA hang in order to make Trump look bad? Am I interpreting you correctly?

no, the crowd was mainly Trump Stop The Steal Rally attendees, there were agents provocateurs in the crowd, but the vast majority were Trump Stop the Steal Rally attendees. And not led by Carville. don't put words into my mouth that I did not utter.

I know people who were there at the front of the crowd on the East side of the capitol right up front at the bicycle rack barricades pure Trump supporting Stop the Steal rally attendees.

I said I believe Carville was the mastermind but he never went near the Capitol.

Make sure you are not late to tonight's Q-a-Nut meeting. I hear they are going to have JFK Jr as the speaker.
Dude you sure seem to know a lot about QAnon. So much so that I just googled it to find
out what QAnon is. Your Fetish with QAnon is scary to the point you may be
the Grand Wizard along with China Joe and Bill Clinton. Your out there Guy. You better put the pipe down.
If you believe what your saying you believe DJT is Antisemitic.
Along with DJT’s Jewish Son in Law and Grandchildren.

Dude you sure seem to know a lot about QAnon. So much so that I just googled it to find
out what QAnon is. Your Fetish with QAnon is scary to the point you may be
the Grand Wizard along with China Joe and Bill Clinton. Your out there Guy. You better put the pipe down.
If you believe what your saying you believe DJT is Antisemitic.
Along with DJT’s Jewish Son in Law and Grandchildren.
yah Qanon theory is pure nutty as a fruitcake craziness.

absolutely 100% of all Qanon predictions of huge events about to take place have turned out to be complete nonsense.

Well...I scrolled through those eight pages in record time. Now, over to the debate forum for some peace and quiet.

completely serious. exploit the greatest strength of the enemy, his ability to draw huge crowds of brain dead idiot followers, draw them in, and let them hang themselves, and Trump with them.

there was never any danger to anyone inside or else the joint session would have gone into recess when the first breach of the perimeter occurred at 12:57 at the Peace Monument/circle BEFORE the joint session came to order at 1:00 pm

the complete absence of security at the perimeter (snow fences and bicycle rack barriers) wasn't an accident, especially considering that the Secret Service and Capitol Police knew days if not weeks in advance that certain groups planned to come armed and dangerous, they all knew it well in advance.

The Capitol police declared a riot was ongoing at 1:45 so why didn't they recess the Joint Session until 2:18? because they wanted to make it look as dangerous as possible is why.

You will take note that NONE of the Representatives inside or Senators was aware of the riot ongoing just outside the building until recess was announced by the Chairs in each chamber.

it was brilliant, and did exactly what the planners wanted which was to stop the ongoing process in the joint session of hearing the protests of counting of Electoral College votes . it even caused the Georgia protest to be withdrawn by sponsoring Senators.

brilliant.

it was a form of a move called a gambit in chess: offer a piece to be captured, which if the opponent takes the bait, he is put into a losing position. Carville is one brilliant dude.
Again, you’re of the tin foil hat crowd that would believe even the most far flung, no evidence and without sound logic or common sense used. I suppose you are in the same group of nut jobs that thinks the Sandy hook massacre of young kids was a hoax, or that the Italian government hacked our voting machines, or that Trumpavirus could just “think” about declassifying documents to declassify them. The no evidence conspiracy theory bullsh**t isn’t working any longer as a political strategy.

Again, you’re of the tin foil hat crowd that would believe even the most far flung, no evidence and without sound logic or common sense used. I suppose you are in the same group of nut jobs that thinks the Sandy hook massacre of young kids was a hoax, or that the Italian government hacked our voting machines, or that Trumpavirus could just “think” about declassifying documents to declassify them. The no evidence conspiracy theory bullsh**t isn’t working any longer as a political strategy.

I haven't posted any evidence, that doesn't mean I don't have any. the evidence is pretty much there for all to see, in the total absence of security around the Capitol on Jan 6 but I'm not going to spend a lot of time posting it here, because it no longer matters, anyway but I have my opinion, which is all it is, my opinion.

no, I think Alex Jones is a complete nut. I don't think any foreign government hacked voting machines.

If there was ballot box stuffing it was made legal by Covid pandemic relaxation of bundling rules which made what was formerly illegal bundling, completely legal. for example in PA it was made legal for one person to apply for, recieve, and cast with no limit on numbers, mail in ballot applications, and ballots, without any signature of the voter whatsoever, by PA Act 77.

1669244171187.png

as far as declassification of documents is concerned, I don't agree that anybody could declassify a document simply by thinking it was declassified.

you're striking out.

Last edited:
Hillary, get out of your Chevy Chevette and Go inside. The Heat is clearly
effecting your judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.