Yappi Mods are asleep at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your a member of the Tin Foil hat brigade AKA The MAGA Cult! Just when I thought…….😂
No No you got me confused with Robert Byrd and Felon Joe or BLM & Antifa Their the Cult Members.
It also appears people you support. WTF😩😩😩😩😱😱😱☠️☠️☠️🧛‍♂️🧛🐁🐁🐉🐉
You must have got a severe case of DJT Syndrome. Couple more years of our current leadership
I’m pretty sure you will get over the DJT or you will move from Merica/Arizona to California the New World Order.
We just Love Merica and always put her first.. We are Fact Based. Riot numbers don’t Lie. Neither does
our current state of the Union. It’s Deplorable.

Last edited:
I must have posted over 1000 posts denigrating Massillon and its fans, especially when they went on about the paper titles. I don't recall ever have one of my posts deleted or banned. And I said a lot of nasty stuff which I have now apologized for. So I don't think there's any validity of a cabal of Massillon fans controlling Yappi.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. It exists.

The whole Massillon football hate/love feels a bit like receiving the newspaper at your door or mailing your power bill with the postal service. Thousands still do it, they swear by it and are vocal. But in 30 years people won't even understand what all the fuss is about. It's a dead concept.

This is the Alamo for Massillion McKinley folks trying to stay relevant. No one really cares anymore.

The whole Massillon football hate/love feels a bit like receiving the newspaper at your door or mailing your power bill with the postal service. Thousands still do it, they swear by it and are vocal. But in 30 years people won't even understand what all the fuss is about. It's a dead concept.

This is the Alamo for Massillion McKinley folks trying to stay relevant. No one really cares anymore.
The only irrelevant thing is you.

the mentally ill obsessed cult can't let go of the past and seems to depend on reliving as if it can be revived.

they think it can be 1964 again. that's apparently what they think will happen if their quest is realized.

The Tigers will be Kings of Ohio Schoolboy football and the Browns will magically be World Champions, and all will be right with the world.

the mentally ill obsessed cult can't let go of the past and seems to depend on reliving as if it can be revived.

they think it can be 1964 again. that's apparently what they think will happen if their quest is realized.

The Tigers will be Kings of Ohio Schoolboy football and the Browns will magically be World Champions, and all will be right with the world.
Nah it will be just #25, been kings of Ohio schoolboy football since the 1800’s !!!

Nah it will be just #25, been kings of Ohio schoolboy football since the 1800’s !!!

It would be fine if Paul Brown's philosophy of excellence in all things was implemented and practiced as it is at St Ignatius or one of any number of secondary schools.

Unfortunately it isn't. Massillon is stuck on excellence in ONE thing, and one thing only.

You have made a liar out of Paul Brown.

Right now Massillon is the Mythical Paper Princess. They Need to Dethrone King Hoban First.
Do you guys do Friday story Time?
My buddy Gary Anderson now deceased, former owner of the Tiger Bowl, (a legendary titty bar) and stalwart member of the Saturday Morning at McDonalds Conference of which his close friend and former Massillon coach Nick Vrotsos also now deceased was Chairman, told me that in the 40s and 50s the Booster Club sent out Bulova watches to all the AP sportswriters at season end as a reminder for them to vote for the right team .

He laughed and said they called them the Bulova Championships.

Last edited:
It would be fine if Paul Brown's philosophy of excellence in all things was implemented and practiced as it is at St Ignatius or one of any number of secondary schools.

Unfortunately it isn't. Massillon is stuck on excellence in ONE thing, and one thing only.

You have made a liar out of Paul Brown.
This is so true, they are a land locked district surrounded by desireable districts that attract families. There is practically no manufacturing/retail base to support improvements or future economic development. The highschool is in the lowest 20% in the state. Kids are not open enrolling to Massillion for an education. You have a good football program, but that is it. This spiral down will continue until you don’t even have that.
I know this will twist cupcakes panties, truth hurts.

“Other than football there is not much going on over there”

Massillon has never Won anything,ever!!! The majority of Massillon Fans get way too excited about “mythical” State Championships. Those are exactly what they are called, mythical!!
So there was no national champions in D1college football prior to the BCS? Wow! Better have all those colleges take down all those banners....

I never understand the anger and sadness over message board banter. It’s all for a good time. Who cares what others think.

Just post and enjoy the replies. Some will be informative and some will be off the rails.

In the end, does it really hurt you?? If so, show us all on the doll where it hurts. 🤣😂🤣

For the people arguing about politics: once you realize that both parties are one side of the same coin you'll be better off and be able to reason practically. The politicians all hate you. Biden and Obama couldn't give a dang. Their affordable care act has forced me to pay $1400 a month for my family of 3 to have health insurance. That's more than my mortgage. Their last stimulus bill exacerbated inflation because people had money to buy stuff but there is no stuff to buy due to supply chains. They cut off domestic oil supply by cutting drilling leases and this is leading to inflation. They also keep trying to fight culture wars that 75+% of Americans disagree with.

As for the GOP they claim to be about cutting the deficit but they pass tax cuts without cutting government spending accordingly. How the heck does that work? It just saddles us taxpayers in more debt. Freaking cut the spending on useless stuff. Trump contributed to this inflation by also passing a second unnecessary stimulus package before the supply chain caught up. President Bush passed the Patriot act which allows the government to spy on its own citizens. It is a horrible law. He also waged an entire war in the middle east against Iraq based on a lie. They claim to be trying to renegotiate the bad military contractor deals but nothing ever gets done.

So everyone arguing, just stop we're all Americans and we're all being played by our government. They really don't care about you, they just care about their donors.

This is so true, they are a land locked district surrounded by desireable districts that attract families. There is practically no manufacturing/retail base to support improvements or future economic development. The highschool is in the lowest 20% in the state. Kids are not open enrolling to Massillion for an education. You have a good football program, but that is it. This spiral down will continue until you don’t even have that.
I know this will twist cupcakes panties, truth hurts.

“Other than football there is not much going on over there”
You should post on things that your anti-Massillon cartel are continuously polluting these sports forums with. Economic issues, present and future are out of your league. Your quote, “There is practically no manufacturing/retail base to support improvements or future economic development,“ is wrong. Your continuous ripping of everything relating to Massillon is pathetic. Worry about your city/ community.

Status
Not open for further replies.